🥬 Sunday Dinner 21-02-2021 🥬

Good morning!

It’s one of my favourite days of the week!
What are you eating to celebrate?

We’re having leftover tacos for breakfast and making toad in the hole for dinner.

:hamburger::burrito::fries::shallow_pan_of_food::hotdog::ramen::taco::stew::falafel::sandwich::green_salad::bento::sushi::spaghetti::dumpling::stuffed_flatbread:

3 Likes

In gonna make my new favourite bake, scones, and then see where the day takes us. Got loads of leftover risotto though so probably that.

2 Likes

Breakfast: Cinnamon and Pistachio bun
Lunch: Cashew cheese sourdough baguettes
Tea: Seitan Ramen

4 Likes

Burgers for lunch
Roast with garlic & thyme baked tempeh for dinner.

2 Likes

Chicken, but can’t remember what we’re doing with it

2 Likes

Bowl of weetabix

Hot dogs for lunch
Nachos for dinner.

Very nutritious.

2 Likes

This was very messy to eat :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Think you’ve overcooked the cocaine

2 Likes

Boring I’m afraid. Just pasta, bacon, etc. Shovelly grub. Prob garly bag on the side.

1 Like

Before I wacked the gravy all over it

11 Likes

Love anything like this. I actually had kippers for breakfast this morning, which is a first (for breakfast). Well tasty. Kippers and toasted French stick & lots of butter :yum:

2 Likes

we’re gonna make some chicken skewers which are currently marinading in some harissa, garlic and lemon.
along with some roast aubergine ottolenghi thing.

2 Likes

Oooh that sounds good! Might do something similar soon, with some different side salads.

1 Like

Breakfast - toast
Lunch - Morrisons Cornish-style pasty
Tea - Jerk fish/ sweet potato wedges/ colourful veggies. I’ve been getting into the pineapple/ scotch bonnet relish we bought before Xmas so that too.

1 Like

PHWOAR

Yeah I also roared before eating it :smiley:

1 Like

Planning to make paneer butter masala next week, but have the sinking feeling I didn’t put enough paneer in my order.

Not sure what option to do

• Halve the entire quantity
  • Go ahead with full quantities other than there not being enough paneer and save some sauce
  • Use half paneer abd half hulloumi
  • Wait until I can get the full amount of paneer to do it properly, as long as the cream I’ve already got has a long enough date (or I can figure out something else to make with it to not waste it)

0 voters

Today itself is a misery food day :-1:

Breakfast

15 Likes