🥕 Sunday Dinner 22-03-2020 🥕

Reckon I have some type of roast/roast trimmings meal at least one Sunday every month during Winter 1, Autumn and Winter 2.

Getting a Firezza delivered. Quite excited.

1 Like

Pie innit. Probably only 3 or 4 veg though. The blitz is on so it’s ration o’clock

1 Like

Made a lamb curry and tried doing bombay potato.

Tasted good / 10, presentation needs work.

2 Likes

Story of my life(in the kitchen)!

I made a delayed Mother’s Day breakfast because Wor Lass slept for two hours longer than me or The Child.

Lunch was black pudding, scrambled eggs and toast followed by a sweet Zimbabwean bun.

Mince and dumplings for tea.

1 Like

That doesn’t sound too bad😊
Are you out of fresh veg?

Making dosa, probably just to be filled with masala aloo but haven’t decided yet

2 Likes

I’m not sure yet, will see if anyone’s ordering in. Really want a cup of cardamom tea with a slice of Madeira cake so I’ll make that soon

Mother’s Day menu made by Vincent. (I cooked it all obviously except pudding which my mum brought round) It was delicious and washed down with champagne.

8 Likes

Yum! Pics plz

So cute :blush: hopefully by next year the kids can cook for you!
Intrigued by ‘chocolate finerys’ and the story of flavor bursting into life in those potatoes, have you a recipe?

2 Likes

Waiting for Jay Rayner to review before I make a booking.

1 Like

Was thanks to CCB who sent me recipes. The potatoes were cooked with turmeric, onion, salt, chilli powder (not Kashmiri as I didn’t have any) and oil. Par boil potatoes for 5, cool, mix with everything else then whack it all in the oven for an hour.

Finerys were Ferrero Rocher selection also courtesy of my Mum.

3 Likes

You’ll have to trust me when I say it tastes better than it looks

3 Likes

What are you having for dinner, Shrewbie?

3 Likes

What is it? Nice bowl.

Yes i would roast beetroot, but you’re quite right, not with pie.

Lasagne

1 Like