🍨 Sunday Dinner 24-04-2022 🍨

Hello,

I’m making this early so you lil’ busters don’t keep breakin my heart posting your brunch in the daily thread, also I’m tipsy.

Sunday food! Woo :blush:

:pizza::icecream::pizza::icecream::pizza::icecream::pizza::icecream::pizza::icecream::pizza::icecream::pizza::icecream::pizza:

2 Likes

Ice-cream cos I plan on having a hot cross bun ice-cream sandwich* for breakfast pudding tomorrow :smirk:

@rob.orch TM

3 Likes

Not sure what I’m having earlier in the day, but it’ll be either spaghetti bolognese or a cottage pie for tea depending on how the mood takes me.

1 Like

Can we add food to the title?

I had a bag of these after midnight but I’m on my way to bed with a nightcap now.

1 Like

Stack of pancakes for breakfast for me and the bairns, just kept it classic (lemon and sugar).

5 Likes

scrambled eggs on toast for breakfast.
Thinking maybe fajiatas for dinner :thinking:

2 Likes

Pizza for breakfast

9 Likes

Would Nutella go with apple and cinamon hot cross buns?

• Yes!
  • I don’t think so

0 voters

Pepped up the scrambled eggs wi a wee sprinkling of garam masala and some pickled red onion, tasty.

11 Likes

Apple and cinnamon hot cross buns with butter and a creme egg choc cake with :coffee:

2 Likes

Not fasting today cause i feel under the weather, had some of last night’s mezze platter for breakfast with lots of hummus and a cheese samosa

1 Like

Breakfast

They didn’t send me a straw for the milkshake though :expressionless:

Gonna roast a chicken and have it with sweet potato wedges and corn on the cob at some point. Might be a mid-afternoon job, I think.

Got a tin o soup as contingency for this evening if I’m hungry.

7 Likes

Just some huel for lunch and maybe some soup for dinner today.

2 Likes

Leftover pizza for breakfast

Blueberry lemon drizzle, coffee and a Fanta presently

9 Likes

Hope you feel better soon :heart: What sort of cheese was in the samosa? I want a cheese samosa!

1 Like

Halloumi! Usually just use cream cheese when i make it but this one was from a restaurant

1 Like

6 Likes

Having leftover Xmas wellington for tea, need to make freezer space for loads of ice lollies.

2 Likes

I’m also currently working on this. Devastated I missed out on the stroopwaffle ice-cream from Lidl because apparently we didn’t have enough space for them :cry:

I love a baked potato with cheese and coleslaw

1 Like