🥔 Sunday Dinner 25-10-2020 🥬

Hello friends,

It’s a beautiful Sunny Autumn day here and we have delicious plans for dinner.

What will you be cooking and eating today?

:leafy_green::potato::leafy_green::potato::leafy_green::potato::leafy_green::potato::leafy_green::potato::leafy_green::potato::leafy_green::potato::leafy_green:

1 Like

Breakfast was eggs benedict.

Lunch is, as yet, undetermined.

Dinner will be steak with… something. Fries and veg maybe.

1 Like

The plan was to have something simple like a toastie for lunch and leftover Persian bits for tea.

However, my friend has just popped round and delivered us Cameroonian chicken stew, spicy prawn rice and puff-puffs :yum: :yum:

So yeah, I’ll be eating that, and napping on the sofa later

9 Likes

first meal in a restaurant* during coronatime today. for my sis’s birthday. not massively happy with it, but whatcha gonna do

*gazeebo outside restaurant

1 Like

Ooh, yes please!
Love mackerel pasta.

1 Like

Today I am going to have pretty much exactly what I had last Sunday :grinning:

And a roast tonight :grinning::+1:

9 Likes

I’m cooking some potatoes now but I won’t eat them until this evening. Not sure what I’ll have with them. Maybe just some vegetables

1 Like

You know how to Sunday, my friend!

1 Like

Hoping for lots of pictures of food this week!

CHIP BUTTY!!!

1 Like

Lunch; pasty, hula hoops, dairy milk

Dinner; :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Got a chilli in the slow cooker. It smells amazing. Will get some fresh bread from the bread vending machine to go with it and slather that in butter.

It’s absolutely hammering down with rain here and is very windy too, so my Sunday feels very autumnal.

1 Like

That was so good, but fuck, that was also spicy. Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day.

3 and a bit hours into the cook and the lamb is smelling amazing. Going to have it with mash and greens.

Got some plum and ginger traybake for dessert.

1 Like

I hope the meal is so good it makes up for having to go to a restaurant :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Your dinners always look great so I’m sure you’ll come up with something tasty!

1 Like

What is this witchcraft?!

1 Like

I think I’m going to make burgers.

1 Like

Had a Pasta n Sauce for lunch. Ham and leek flavour.

1 Like

Good hangover food imo