🥦 Sunday Dinner 26-07-2020 🥦

Hello friends,

You know the drill.

:pizza::falafel::sandwich::shallow_pan_of_food::taco::hamburger::ramen::sushi::curry::stuffed_flatbread::hotdog::bento::fries::burrito::spaghetti:

1 Like

If you had to choose, for breakfast…?

• Eggs
  • Beans

0 voters

Breakfast: Vgn fry up
Lunch: Dunno, something small. Have some unused oniony milk that I should probanly throw away but might make savoury pancakes with
Tea: Its gonna be leftover lasagna.

1 Like

I had left over salad with passanda sauce for my breakfast. Lunch I will have a few slices of smoked cheese and some emmental. Dinner were having Lincolnshire sausages and carrots and mash and graaaavy.

On cup of tea number 1 so far

1 Like

Toast for breakfast.

Don’t know for lunch.

Curry for dinner.

1 Like

Had a massive bowl of cereal for breakfast as I’ll be doing a long run in a few hours.

Monster bowl of last nights spag bol reheated after the run. Some sort of veg & Halloumi tart, salad and parmentier spuds for dinner, if I can be arsed

4 Likes

Your dinner plan sounds delicious! I hope you can be arsed.
How long is a long run?

Raspberries and cornflakes for breakfast

Secret stroopwafels for breakfast pudding /snack

Dinner involves mash and not sure what else, followed by apple and blackberry crumble if R and my mum ever get back from picking the blackberries.

1 Like

BEANZON!

(Not on eggbook)

2 Likes

20-25km depending how my legs feel

1 Like

They feel amazing xox

4 Likes

Breakfast

:banana::strawberry::grapes::milk_glass: :coffee: :cookie:

4 Likes

Probs cereal with blueberries, maybe a pastry for breakfast

Lunch out somewhere after helping friend move some stuff, or maybe just have fancy ice cream instead

Dinner tbc, could be leftover lasagne or else might have to do the Big Shop for supplies

1 Like

Going to make crispy chicken with grilled new potatoes and carrots.
I should have something green with that obviously but I forgot to buy broccoli (Noooooooooooooo) so will have a big pile of petit pois peas instead

1 Like

I don’t know what I want.

Any suggestions?

A roast, always the option if you’re not sure

1 Like

Made bolognese yesterday and may turn the leftovers into a lasagna tonight.

Also the chocolate orange cake that didn’t get baked yesterday WILL be baked today!

3 Likes

Cannelloni for tea tonight!

2 Likes

Crumble was excellent, didn’t last long enough to get photographic evidence though I apologise.

1 Like

@colon_closed_bracket hasn’t tagged me in this thread yet :slightly_frowning_face: