๐ŸŒฎ Sunday Dinner 27-09-2020 ๐ŸŒฎ

Youโ€™ve got to go out to take Honey for a walk anyway, so you might as well take a shopping bag :blush:

1 Like

Mrs numbers and her mates who stayed this weekend are out with the pooch at the moment, will float the idea of roast when sheโ€™s back. Gotta use the thyme in the garden for somethingโ€ฆ

1 Like

Really need to make some fish tacos soon. Thereโ€™s a few recipes that Iโ€™ve got open on tabs on my phone. What ones are you having?

Today though weโ€™re doing lamb barbacoa, this way:

Weโ€™ll be making a roasted salsa, pickled onions, guacamole and coriander garnishes. Iโ€™m going to try making flour tortillas for a change.

4 Likes

Ftfy

We made some almond and raspberry jam blondies yesterday so Iโ€™ve had one and will have another later

Probably a roast later as itโ€™s cold and my gf is slightly run down so we need/deserve a delicious big roast

1 Like

We were going to do pie mash and gravy, but then the weather decided to roll back to last weekend, so weโ€™re going roast, spatchcocked poussin, with baby potatoes and greens.

Was going to pick up a pork pie or something from the makers market in Didsbury for lunch, but social distancing was a vague rumour to the hordes who were there when we went past.

1 Like

A good roast dinner with piles of vegetables always make us feel better, hope it helps your gf :blush:

Almond and raspberry blondes sound great! Recipe?

3 Likes

a good roast sorts out a lot out.

3 Likes

Breakfast - Sausage and scrambled egg
Lunch - Broccoli and Stilton soup
Tea - Beer battered cod with scraps + new potatoes in herb butter + peas

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

That the only part of the menu you approve of?

Oh no, everything else sounds good too :slightly_smiling_face:

I love Jane, always excellent recipes and quite easily adapted for vegans. We just swapped the egg for flaxseed and the butter for spread and theyโ€™ve come out really well!

1 Like

Good old Janeโ€™s Patisserie! Thanks chum :blush:

1 Like

SSP(ancake)P for breakfast

Some chilli lime quinoa crisps, veggie pakora and kombucha for lunch

More homemade pasta for dinner, either using the fancy Italian tinned tomatoes I got or homemade pesto, if flatmate can be bothered making that

1 Like

Roast is GO

3 Likes

Going to make pasta with scallops and capers in a lemon and white wine sauce

2 Likes

2 Likes

My lunch

5 Likes

@Averyโ€™s lunch

4 Likes