πŸ§„ Sunday Dinner 28-02-2021 πŸ§„

Hello friends,

What’s going on in your kitchen today? Are you going out to eat? Ordering takeaway? Doing a spot of baking?
Please fill this thread with words and pictures :camera_flash::blush:

:coffee::cookie::coffee::cookie::coffee::cookie::coffee::cookie::coffee::cookie::coffee::cookie::coffee::cookie::coffee:

1 Like

There was only one choco leibniz left for me to have with my breakfast coffee :slightly_frowning_face:
I can’t only eat one biscuit, it’s just not right!

Breakfast

5 Likes

Had pain au chocolate and cinnamon roll for breakfast.

Beans on toast lined up for lunch.

Will be doing goulash for dinner.

1 Like

Gonna roast a beef today

1 Like

No breakfast cause not in the mood. Roast pork for lunch and some kind of snack dinner.

1 Like

V has requested hot dogs. So, those.

2 Likes

That alioli :heart_eyes::yum:

2 Likes

Had a bit of scrambled egg for breakfast.

There’s a leg o lamb in my parents oven for lunch.

Maybe just a tin o soup and a bread roll for tea.

1 Like

Frittata, sausages and greens from Owt.
Was phenomenal. So full.

10 Likes

Heading out for some ramen

3 Likes

Haven’t eaten anything yet but fully intend to have sausage and mash for tea!

4 Likes

Have wanted sausage and mash for a few weeks but keep forgetting about it by the time I go shopping.

Next week definitely!

1 Like

Had 2 (two) slices of toast with lots of marmite peanut butter for breakfast, followed by a slice of flapjack. Later on I’ll be having leftover pasta from an ottolenghi thing we made last night. May find time for more snacking before then.

1 Like

Fried egg sandwich, with a side order of sudafed and lucozade for lunch

1 Like

An English muffin and some coffee for breakfast.

I’ve just had leftover halloumi/ courgette slices and pitta along with some za’tar for lunch.

Tea will involve roasted vegetables (including beetroot, fennel and potatoes) and some kind of lentil loaf, with pies and custard for dessert.

1 Like

Going to my parents after the football. Apparently we’ve got a Christmas dinner sized Sunday roast.

1 Like

Just making a daal.

Veg box didnt turn up yesterday so dunno for tea

2 Likes

Had a big piece of toast with marmite for breakfast and leftover tarka daal and naan for lunch

Kind of want to go out for noodles but the Palace game has already kicked off so I won’t be able to get on the tables I like and it’ll be too busy to take a table to myself anyway. Dammit.

2 Likes

11 Likes