🧀 Sunday Dinner 28-06-2020 🧀

Hello chumps!

What’s for brunch, lunch, dinner and tea?

I’ve been craving a cheese and vegetable pie since yesterday’s pie thread. We have half a pack of puff pastry (used the other had making salmon encroutes last Sunday) will that be enough to make a pie top? :thinking:

:onion::garlic::leafy_green::broccoli::butter::milk_glass::carrot::cheese::potato:

ROAST

5 Likes

Asked my little sister what today’s date is for the thread title :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Gonna make some bbq seitan wraps for lunch

Gonna make sourdough pizzas for dinner

1 Like

Depends on the size of the pie, but should be

3 Likes

Breakfast was the first bacon sandwich I’ve had in ages, feel guilty but it was excellent.

Then realised at lunch we had a lot of eggs that should probably be used sooner rather than later so I had soy sauce scrambled eggs on toast.

No idea what is for dinner but maybe I should go for a third breakfast-style meal of the day :thinking:

3 Likes

If it isn’t quite enough you could always do a lattice top @Gnometorious (or something less faffy like cutting out shapes)

1 Like

Bangers and mash! Think I’ve srill got some vegan gravy in the freezer :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Just had some pasta

I have! :grin: this is excellent news

1 Like

Think it might be pizza. I mean it is literally up to me and me alone so I suppose it definitely is, yes.

2 Likes

Did bacon butties for breakfast, just had minestrone for lunch. Crispy duck pancakes for dinner.

1 Like

Didn’t make a ginormoroast today. We just had what’s known in the CCB household as “Daddy special”: pack of sausages, cooked and chopped, in a tomato sauce, with pasta and whatever leftover veg is in the fridge. Was alright.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Making seitan steaks from scratch. There will be pics.

2 Likes

Gonna roast a chicken and have it with salad.

1 Like

Gonna make harissa and maple syrup roast carrots but what type of potato should we have?

• Mash
  • Roast

0 voters

Cheese

2 Likes

Gonna have plenty of cheese in the pie.

Chunky guacamole :avocado::tomato::onion:

4 Likes