🍞 Sunday Dinner 28-11-2021 🍳

I’m stumped with what to have for dinner. We want something wintery and cosy and our default is sausage and mash (which we have approx 3 times a year) but we had sausages and mash yesterday at the pub!
Anyone know of any good stews (preferably veggie or fish) that are good with mash? I have
potatoes to use

I was looking at this recipe yesterday! I’ve never cookes with celeriac but my friends said it’s similar to Swede…

Sack off the stew, make some dauphinois.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Some sort of garlicky butterbean and kale thing?

Had a tapioca pancake with fried egg on top for breakfast. Gonna roast a chicken and have cassava soon :innocent:

1 Like

sacked the trout, going for some eggy bagel, salsa hing.

2 Likes

Pics plz

Good, but expecting more :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I got a veg box when it’s not my week to get one. I was looking forward to not cooking today but will probably have to now.

Got an already made sweet potato and red cabbage stew for lunch, but it may be too sweet.

So far today I’ve had a sausage roll (posh one), a hot ribena and a few coffeew

Please help me decide what to make for dinner

• Rice
  • Pasta
  • Potato

0 voters

Went out for breakfast/lunch and had a hash

Dunno for dinner

1 Like

4 Likes

Pasta bake

Cooking for pals:

This

With these

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.foodrepublic.com/recipes/crushed-new-potatoes-with-caper-berries/amp/

And these

Followed by these

1 Like

Pasta bake is a bit of a mid week dinner or back from holiday Sunday Dinner.

Want something a bit more luxurious…

Reckon I’ll do some roast potatoes with the stew

1 Like

I approve of this too!

Hello :slight_smile: it’s that week where veggie toad in the hole is on the menu. Turned out a bit unruly today.

9 Likes