Sunday Dinner 29 🍓 01 😊 23

Santa looks like he’s having fun under the covers (probable wolfcastle I know)

1 Like

Tried a couple of new vegan offerings.

(Sausage and bacon, butter, brown sauce, white sourdough bread).

The sausages are the Quorn ‘Brilliant bangers’. They’re a bit bigger than the usual quorn sausages but I didn’t notice a different taste or texture. A little underwhelming, and calling them ‘brilliant’ is simply inaccurate. Richmond’s still do the best ‘standard’ sausages I think.

The bacon however was a wee bit more interesting. It’s the new THIS is bacon streaky stuff, being advertised loads and thought I’d try it. Definitely an improvement on their previous offering which was more like a jerky. I don’t think Vegan Science has cracked bacon yet, but this is a step in the right direction.

5 Likes

Decided to go out for lunch

8 Likes

Leftovers from last nights dinner :drooling_face:

Chilli and a stuffed potato skin

We don’t wanna cook later but also really don’t fancy a lot of takeaways lately?

7 Likes

Damn that looks good.:yum:

The only way to recover is to post and tag everytime you have sambal for at least the next 5 years

3 Likes

8 Likes

Would love to come to your house for dinner

1 Like

BK fries went from nice but a bit too hot and burning my mouth to cold and shit in like 3 mins

The girlfriend is cooking lamb koftes for dinner so so me aubergine garlic him :yum:

3 Likes

Gonna make brownies, and do salmon/potatoes/Calvoro Nero for dinner

2 Likes

I understood two of these words :smiley:

2 Likes

Upon reading back you understood more than me :grinning:

3 Likes

What sort of potatoes?

Boiled, roasted, smashed?

With cheese and smashed avocado

4 Likes

Damn those chips look great! What are they?

Burgers also look good as hell

1 Like

Pushed the boat out and got the McCain’s ones…only the standard french fries though, nowt too fancy.

1 Like