๐Ÿฅ” Sunday Dinner 29-11-2020 ๐Ÿฅ•

Good day to you, friends!

Whatโ€™s on the menu in your house?

:shallow_pan_of_food::hotdog::falafel::fries::ramen::taco::bento::pizza::hamburger::green_salad::sandwich::stew::sushi::spaghetti::stuffed_flatbread::burrito:

2 Likes

We spent yesterday baking. Today we get to reap the rewards.

First up - pie (quorn mince, onion and stout gravy). Canโ€™t decide whether to do mash or chips with it.

Second up - coffee and walnut cake.

Itโ€™s going to be a good day.

16 Likes

Have successfully lobbied for a chinese takeaway. Had oatcakes for breakfast. Going on a nice big walk today so needed lots of carbs ya see

2 Likes

Avout to make breakfast , very delicious seedy bread with butter and jam and some sweet cardamom tea

3 Likes

Buttermilk pancakes
TBC (maybe cake and coffee out somewhere)
Chorizo and bean stew

2 Likes

Pancakes for breakfast
Plenty of stollen and gingerbread for snacks.
No idea beyond thatโ€ฆ

Oh do have to make more gingerbread for Rโ€™s DT. I asked if he could use Vincentโ€™s photos but apparently notโ€ฆ

4 Likes

Breakfast:Porridge
Lunch:Pasta
Tea:Either Bao or soup

2 Likes

Did you make the stollen?

Yeah!! Picture doesnโ€™t do it justice. Itโ€™s MASSIVE. going to have some in a bit.

4 Likes

Just done some fantastic bacon butties with some rashers we picked up from the butchers yesterday. Going for a walk shortly that may involve scouting for lunch.

Dinner will be quorn mince spare. Bol. First time cooking with quorn so we will have to see how that goes.

1 Like

Gonna make a roast with a butternut squash crumble as the centrepiece. I roasted the squash yesterday and it smells gooood, going to be making a crumble topping with breadcrumbs and parsley blended into it, then yer trimmings to accompany

2 Likes

Lentil and vegetable pie I think

• Roasts
  • Chips
  • Mash

0 voters

That looks so good! @averyโ€™a always end up being massive too! How do you manage to get it to cook all the way through without burning the outside at all!

Poll going well so far.

Love cardamom, is this your own making or something you buy?

1 Like

I make it myself, put some teabags and water on the hob, add cardamom and cinnamon then the milk and bring it to boil, strain and then all done!

1 Like

Ooh, so just like a more specific chai? Must get some cardamom. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think itโ€™s going to be a chicken casserole and ooh some sweet potato mash perhaps.

2 Likes

15m at 180. 45m at 150.

Excited to try itโ€ฆ:star_struck:

Me now: Dunno yet, weโ€™ve had a roast the last few weeks so not sure we will again

Me later:

2 Likes