🥬 Sunday Dinner 30-01-2022 🥬

Salutations, friends

What’s for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, tea supper and snacks?

:camera_flash: please!

:leafy_green::potato::leafy_green::potato::leafy_green::potato::leafy_green::potato::leafy_green::potato::leafy_green::potato::leafy_green::potato:

1 Like

McDonald’s for breakfast. Double sausage McMuffin.

Prawn vindaloo tonight, nice and easy.

3 Likes

Stayed in another hotel in Glasgow last night so we’re going for breakfast/lunch pizza :grinning:

6 Likes

Biscoff porridge for breakfast.

Lunch ???

Dinner shall be sausage and mash. Not sure if with peas + gravy or with baked beans.

1 Like

Leftover pie for brunch, gonna snack on various things (sausage rolls, crisps etc) and then garlic & chilli roast chicken for tea.

1 Like

Sorry this should be in here

Update: there is plenty left for dunking

2 Likes

Lunch was a sos roll and a caramel custard dognut from Greggs

2 Likes

Lunch: M&S Plant Kitchen no lamb shawarma

Couple of hot cross buns

Dinner: lasagna

3 Likes

Gunna go shops and get stuff for some form of kebab dinner. Probs the really good vegan shawarma stuff, some sort of flatbread , loads of salad bits, might make some garlic and chilli sauce

2 Likes

After the pizzas I asked her if she wanted coffee of dessert, to which she asked ‘would it be bad if ordered another pizza?!’ At which point she did.
And I’m not sure I’ve ever fancied anyone more :joy::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Not much eating going on today :cry:

This sounds great, pics please!

I’m eating a cold half burger from yesterday, plus cold leftover chips, so not really share worthy

Oh Tim. You deserve better than this! Please have something nice for supper.

I’m having leftover pizza for supper (also had this for breakfast)

1 Like

I had toast for breakfast and a slice of (homemade) lemon drizzle cake for lunch.

3 Likes

Ooh I haven’t made a lemon cake for ages and now I want to :lemon:

1 Like

I love lemon drizzle because it’s so quick and easy to make. This one isn’t my best work. Even though I doubled the amount of lemon zest and juice it still isn’t quite lemony enough, but it’s still cake :cake: :lemon: :yum:

1 Like

I always forget how tasty lemon drizzle cake is.
I’ve been wanting to make a lemon curd and buttercream (or fresh cream :thinking:) layer cake for ages. Need more excuses to make cake.

2 Likes

might phone for a pizza for dinner :laughing:

4 Likes