🍽️ Sunday Dinner 30-08-2020 🍽️

Dear friends,

Please discuss everything food related that’s happening today, in this humble little thread.

I am having leftover pizza for breakfast #blessed

:pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza:

6 Likes

Anyone having brunch?

:fried_egg::pancakes::croissant::waffle::bagel::fried_egg::pancakes::croissant::waffle::bagel::fried_egg::pancakes::croissant::waffle::bagel::fried_egg:

2 Likes

Think I might have mentioned it once or twice but I’m having all you can eat sushi which will be my breakfast, lunch and dinner!!

4 Likes

Don’t tell anyone, but I just had a slice of bread and butter :bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::shushing_face:

4 Likes

About to make french toast/eggie bread. We’re all having different toppings. Who wins?

• Ketchup
  • Raspberry jam
  • Maple syrup

0 voters

Halloumi tacos with avocado, tomatoes, sweetcorn, rocket and pomegranate seeds for dinner

3 Likes

Marmite

Ooo

1 Like

This very much suggests that you had more than one slice.

Also good editing work.

Just reheated some pasta leftovers (and added gold truffle mustard)

6 Likes

Raspberry jam and whippy cream, please.

1 Like

Just had lazy macaroni cheese (sauce from the freezer).

Also had a can of coke I sneakily decanted into a mug so R didn’t ask for any of the fizzy because it just looks like coffee :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Alas, t’was a mere single slice, but oh my! Did I enjoy that single slice?

Yes, I really enjoyed my single slice. :bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I’m really happy for you :blush:

1 Like

Did you enjoy the single slice i just made you? :bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::bread::butter::kissing_closed_eyes:

I will have some of my favourite korean takeaway today, tofu katsu but instead of katsu sauce which I hate i get the spicy sauce meant for the chicken and it is amazing

2 Likes

I will also buy a walnut whip it is time I had one in my life again

4 Likes

Going to order something (which I’ve been looking forward to while stuck in he countryside all summer) but I can’t decide on anything so far :joy:

1 Like

Went into Co-op while drunk last night and availed ourselves of the five items for a fiver deal @AQOS
@avery asked the cashier to check it all only came to Β£5 because he couldn’t believe we were getting all this for just five of your English pounds.
We bought a Goodfellas take away size margherita pizza, a big bag of oven chips, a double pack of garlic bread, chicken dippers and a tub of Oreo ice-cream.

Glad I had the good sense to bring a cool bag and 2 ice block things with us.

• Book a table at a local pub or restaurant for later this afternoon for dinner
  • Buy some peas or beans or something and cook chips and chicken dippers at the house.

0 voters

1 Like

WELL.
Had a crump for breakfast (overdone, loads of butter).
Now having a very comforting fridge leftover lunch of half a jar of tomato and garlic sauce (Lloyd grossman, fair dos to the chap he does a banging jar of sauce), some spinach and ricotta tortellini from the other day, veg that needed using (tenderstem broc, courgette, and OOOOH ADD PEAS) with grated cheddar on top, served with some sad looking salad and cuc and half a garlic baguette :yum:

2 Likes