Sunday Dinner 31-01-2020 🥦

Good morning friends!

It’s the end of January :partying_face: what are you cooking to celebrate? Or are you ordering a takeaway to mark this momentous occasion?
Tell me all about it, please.

:hamburger::shallow_pan_of_food::burrito::green_salad::bento::spaghetti::sandwich::curry::taco::pizza::falafel::sushi::stew::hotdog::fries::ramen:

2 Likes

Pork in oven.

10 Likes

So far I have had some chocolate weetabix (aka the best kind) and half a raisin danish (we buy 3 x pastries over the weekend and share them with coffee)

Later: Kerelan fish curry, jeera rice and we’re finally making pea kachoris!!! I haven’t made them in years and I used to make them to woo my bf in the early days :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Garlic bread

Gunna do a fucking roast mate

2 Likes

9 Likes

Had to get up at 8am to stick a couple of lamb shanks in the slow cooker for tonight.

Gonna have a brie baguette for lunch.

2 Likes

I’ve had leftover celeriac tart from yesterday already for lunch, despite only having had breakfast at about 9.30.

We’re doing a roasted gammon with smashed potatoes and some greens for tea.

2 Likes

Baked apple pancakes

8 Likes

Nut roast, spuds, nips, rots, yorks, stuff, yorkies, cauli cheez, kale, grav.

Have a fucking bang on that

4 Likes

Made a ham and veg soup thats so thiccc you can hold a full bowl upside-down above your head (or like normal if you’re in Australia) and you’ll be perfectly safe for a good 30 seconds or so.

Might put some wallpaper up with it, or insulate the loft.

7 Likes

Toad
In
The
Hole

Fuck yes.

11 Likes

You’ve won the thread.

Everyone out!

3 Likes

Just had a fancy cream tea delivered.

Roast celeraic steaks with cafe de paris sauce and kale later.

1 Like

Whats the difference between yorks and yorkies please. Or are you having roast with chocolate bars?

Actually…

Can’t believe sticky man how the year works has barrelled in here to mock someone for repeating a list item. Truly we’re living in unprecedented times

Nut roast
Cauliflower cheese
Roast veg
Gravy

Lunch is a sarnie from M&S and some habanero tortilla chips, and breakfast was 4 slices of toast (2 buttered, 2 with peanut butter)

My wife is supposedly making a carrot cake later, so that may be on the agenda too

5 Likes

Same!

2 Likes

Not had my hole toaded for ages. Might have to hook that up during the week. Big Shop tomorrow so time to get some sausage.

1 Like

I’d be well interested in someone making a carrot cake for me.

I might suggest it to Wor Lass when she’s on annual leave again next month.