Sunday Dinner in the Sun 🌞

Who doesn’t? You’d have to be fucking mad not to.

1 Like

raises hand tentatively.

its fine, it’s quite nice, but I don’t love it. always feels like a bit much.

Fucksake profk

i also prefer it runny to a thick cake like slice

1 Like

You’re a bit fucking much jfc.

2 Likes

:fu:

1 Like

Maybe try some nice veggie lasagnes?

1 Like

its not really the meat, its the consistency. veggie lasagnes are fine tho.

I think I had a bad time with lasagne once years ago that slightly put me off.

1 Like

I would, but I left my wallet at my friend’s house and have to try to make a meal out of what I have in the house (which isn’t much, considering I’ve just returned from a three week holiday)! Currently pressing it and have made some marinade. Going to fry it in that, then gonna mix it with some rice cooked in veggie stock and some vegetables. Fingers crossed

1 Like

That sounds good! Please let us know how it turns out :blush:

1 Like

Would you mind sharing more info re the bad time?

Lasagne would be comfort food for me anyway but I have a really vivid memory of my mum bringing me up a bowl of lasagne and broccoli to eat in my bed, after a day out at the seaside when I’d ended up feeling really ill and had been sick so it has an extra layer of comfort for me :blush:

If you never hear from me again, please tell my mum it was the bad tofu that did me in

1 Like

Oooh good tip, but alas I have no cornflour.

Crispy and fried is the best tofu.

Crispy and baked is also good, and a little healthier.

Worst thing about tofu is having to drain it, hate that part because it requires better time management than I am usually capable of.

1 Like

Also have no corn. Do have regular flour though??? And also corn starch

think there was too much cheese or something and it had basically solidified into this horrible wax like stodge at the top by the time I ate it.

I think I’ll leave this experiment for next time, as years-old frozen tofu in marinade is enough of an adventure for me today tbh :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I made it work!!! Yesssss. Nice and crispy tofu and all.

2 Likes

Chicken tray bake in an ancho chilli & garlic marinade

4 Likes

I’ll have some mac n cheese but need to wait until the coast is clear to steal some milk.

1 Like