Sunday Dinner, I've no idea when I'll be eating edition.

Hello my dear friends.

What’s on the menu today?
Please tell me all about it.

I have no idea what I’m having yet which is exciting. I’m so hungry.

:shallow_pan_of_food::taco::bento::green_salad::pizza::ramen::sandwich::spaghetti::burrito::fries::hotdog::bowl_with_spoon::hamburger::stuffed_flatbread::moon_cake::oden::curry::fried_egg:

1 Like

As I just said in the Sunday thread I have a pork chop about to go out of date so tonight I’m either doing sweet and sour pork or doing my weekly new recipe by trying out a honey-glazed pork chop w/ buttered spinach. Haven’t decided yet though, I think it’s gonna decide on how confident I’m feeling in my cooking skills at half 6 :thinking:

2 Likes

Going to cook spag bol for a few hours when I get the chance :grinning:

2 Likes

Might also have a mi goreng ramen for a bit of lunch

1 Like

Quite fancy fish and chips but I’m not sure if a decent chippy will be open.

1 Like

Had a medium steak, with some broccoli and new spuds. Was nom/10

2 Likes

Just had a pasty and some crisps. Not sure what’s for dinner yet, I will be lobbying on behalf of dauphinois potatoes.

1 Like

Pics please. Love dauphinause.

1 Like

Hmm. We were just talking about roasts and then curries.
Our local Indian has recently upped their prices though so… Not sure where else does momos.

Edit coz not a monster

2 Likes

Nooooo :sob:
You’ve ruined my thread. @moderators ban request.

Edited coz I’m not a monster

2 Likes

Uploading: IMG_20190721_145013520.jpg…

• Too much garlic
  • Not enough garlic

0 voters

1 Like

Can’t see the picture, still gonna say not enough garlic

7 Likes

Doing beef and chicken fajitas, got to go and buy a chilli or several for pico and guacamole

1 Like

You know what I’m going to say.

pics plz

1 Like

Reload please! This thread needs more pics of food.

My mum is cooking gammon and I am trying to think of a way not to eat it. Really off of meat, just the smell is making me :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Bought myself a hanger steak, so gonna have that with sweet potato fries, griddled asparagus and roasted tomatoes.
Maybe a wee side salad of something :thinking:

2 Likes

Leftover very good curry. Just had one big bowl, will have another in a couple of hours

1 Like