Sunday Dinner Thread

Nope!

Enough

Yes. Takeaway is directly opposite so would collect. Tesco is about 100m behind that so not exactly a struggle. I do need some for breakfast and lunch tomorrow so I should probably just go to Tesco.

1 Like

Made a kidney bean curry and mixed it with a bit of rice. Lovely and filling, not too heavy though.

1 Like

I suggest you cook a nice pasta dish, or noodles if you fancy Chinese.
You won’t need to spend too much time in the kitchen (times getting on a bit now) and pasta is delicious.

1 Like

Coquille St Jacques, steak and a dessert of macaroons washed down with Prosecco. That’s right; it’s our delayed M&S Valentine’s Day meal deal.

2 Likes

Making some Sunday roast.

Potatoes, Yorkshires, a Quorn roast thing, carrots and peas.
No stuffing :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Respected the poll, ordered Chinese. Got a call 30 seconds later to tell me I’d ordered from a Chinese in Kirkcaldy :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Had a chilli con carne in the slow cooker since about 2. Never done it like this before, intrigued to see what it is like.

1 Like

Just had a couple of turkey drummers and some sweet potato chips before I go to work.

Knocked up some chilli and garlic pasta for my ‘lunch’ at about 2am.

Yay.

1 Like

I have two! Two people saw it and thought ‘Gnometorious will love that’ and they were both absolutely correct.

2 Likes

i find it works for bigger chunks of steak, not so much mince

1 Like

Just made mac & cheese :yum:

7 Likes

Yeah just had a wee taste and some chunks probably would have been better. I’m sure once I slap some cheese on top and get rice on the go it’ll be smashing though.

2 Likes

I lost my wallett today with the last of my cash until friday so pasta and butter :frowning:

Penne Arrabiata

1 Like

Maple glazed chicken breasts, chips and peas. Think there’s some birthday cake flavour Ben & Jerrys left for pudding.

3 Likes

Bucatini e carbonara happening

Excited friends

1 Like

That’s rubbish, sorry :frowning:

Hardship fund?

Looks nang m9, enjoy!

1 Like

Rolls had cucumber, lentil sprouts, carrot, tofu, lettuce, mint and coriander. Dipped in sweet chilli. Banger.

Just finishing the massaman (it’s veg and tofu) - smells incredible!

1 Like