Sunday Dinner Thread

I didn’t expect my 1st proper online beef would be with you Jezza, but this is where we find ourselves.

Stand by for a stinging 5 paragraph takedown

5 Likes

Gonna do some roast lamb stuffed with garlic, rosemary & mint
roast potatoes
cauliflower cheese
carrots, peas, broccoli, cabbage
gravy

4 Likes

With your anemic waffles you disrespect the legacy of Captain Birdseye.

3 Likes

Not even birdseyes

3 Likes

Just had quesadillas for lunch.

Butternut squash and bacon stew for dinner later.

1 Like

Sticky hoisin pork with cucumber and chilli pickle and wedges :drooling_face:

Will be having the other half for dinner

7 Likes

You’ve been cooking some blinding stuff recently, laefs (not that this is necessarily a new thing but this looks great, as did the katsu (?) curry the other day)

It’s all Gousto stuff (I am their new biggest fan). Everything is incredible and I’ve rediscovered a love of cooking)

1 Like

You can keep the cucumber but otherwise that looks amazing!

Pretty hungy, right now, if I’m being honest, which take it from me, I am being.

only to be ripped away at the last second.

5 Likes

Just chucked a tin of black beans in with a packed of Uncle Bens savoury rice. £1.38, taste minimal, hunger pangs completely busted. Raisin Yorkie for afters.

Make sure you all take pictures please, this thread is nothing without pictures…

1 Like

It has been decided. Got some thin slices of beef topside from the butcher to go in a BBQ rub. Chips and peas too I reckon.

1 Like

could actually liveblog my cooking in this thread if DiS would let me log in on my phone

1 Like

Just remembered some ‘fish’ tacos i had in a vegan place in Monterrey, thanks a lot now I have to go to Monterrey again

1 Like

Had butternut squash linguine btw

3 Likes

pasta w/ butternut squash i think

1 Like

alright Hannibal Lecter.

we’re having some confection of jasmine rice cooked in coconut milk with garlic and ginger. Tasty.

3 Likes