Sunday Dinner

Sorry I’m a bit late, folks.
Been busy chopping vegetables with a really crappy knife. Other people’s kitchens ammiright?!

This Sunday, Mama Gnome will be served baked salmon, lemony garlic orzo pasta with roasted vegetables and steamed broccoli. I hope she enjoys it. I’m still drunk.

What are you dining on?

4 Likes

Pizza bagel

3 Likes

gonna get loads of chicken and put some of this nice garlic & paprika rub on it and have that for dinner and lunch tomorrow. anything more complex than that is far, far beyond me.

2 Likes

I had a smoothie.

1 Like

No dinner for me, wanna know what i’ve had for lunch or having for tea?

Just bought a waterstone for sharpening my knives.

Had a co-op triple misery sandwich for lunch. Making garlic & chilli roast chicken later, probably just with chips and beans again, cba doing anything else.

1 Like

Will make a tomato, spinach and chickpea curry later.

1 Like

Soup.

1 Like

Having a slow cooked pork stew type thing. Feel a bit bad that my ma’s having to cook tbh. She done made this nang looking black fozzer cake too. Mums eh.

11 Likes

Oooft. Gizza slice.

1 Like

Got a piece of cow, veg, yorkshires, horseradish sauce, etc when I get home.

Looking forward to it. Not had roast beef for aaaaages.

1 Like

Yes, ofcourse I do.

Either soup or falafel wraps

Made this Hoisin and five spice pork with pak choi and rice (with spring rolls and prawn crackers on the side) followed it up with sc brownie and ice cream but didn’t take a picture of that because it was mostly a splodge on the plate.

10 Likes

No pics, but had chicken, mushroom, leek and sweetcorn puff pastry pie, a with roast taters, broccoli, cabbage and carrots. Then a massive slice of homemade viccie sponge

2 Likes

Treating my mum to Indian takeaway l8r :relaxed:

4 Likes

Beautiful plating!

3 Likes

Slow roasted pulled lamb. Not sure about the single whole carrot but it was a 9/10 roast lunch.

6 Likes

Yo, goober, where’s the potatoes?!?

1 Like

Looks like they’re hiding under everything

1 Like