Sunday Dinner

Yep everything is hiding under the ginormous Yorkshire pudding

1 Like

Pulled lamb, woof.

1 Like

This has been plated by a lunatic

5 Likes

Someone left the lid on the broccoli steamer after it had finished cooking so it got a bit overcooked for my liking.
Pud wasn’t homemade unfortunately, my little sister thought we’d be taking on too much. I wanted to bake but she was absolutely right that we would have run out of time.
Got back at 4am last night, it was a miracle we managed to get the food served at 2.30. Fun morning though :blush:

received_641906082889528

3 Likes

Was an either or question.

Omg that looks fantastic!

1 Like

Shouldn’t have liked this really. Soups not exciting enough for a Sunday dinner, sorry.

But I want to know both, please.

Been over-indulging the calories on Fri & Sat so it’s misery soup tonight!

That sounds lovely. I much prefer big couscous to the little stuff.
Would love to try making a borek! Pics plz.

1 Like

Commiserations :cry:
I’ve eaten well this weekend too, but I’m going to cut back tomorrow. I always feast on Sundays!

1 Like

Might try this soon then!

Lunch: 2 rolls one with smoked tofu and sriachi veganaise, one with cashew cheese with sundried tomatoes and beetroot.

Tea will be either be stew (taken out the freezer the other day) or veg sausage, beans and new pots. Swaying towards the latter.

2 Likes

May I enquire how you’ll be cooking those new potatoes?

They’re leftovers from the other day (boiled), they will be reheated in the microwave, may spice them up with sauce.

Interesting eh.

No, I’m afraid that’s not interesting.
May I suggest you slice them into centimetre thick slices and fry them?
Or smother them in oil and herbs/spices and chuck them in the oven? Maybe mash them down a bit too…

3 Likes

Fried leftover potatoes might just be the best kind of repurposed leftovers.

4 Likes

Day old mash, fried up with an egg and some cheese mixed in, is one of the best things.

2 Likes

Just remembered we still have some bags of mashed potato and mashed carrot and swede in the freezer for this verily purpose.

2 Likes

Never tried it with egg, but love fried mash with a bit of whatever is going spare chucked in :yum:

2 Likes