Sunday Dinner

eggs
chat

It is…
SUNDAY!
It’s a day for food, family and feasting.
After declaring himself dead against it just yesterday, @Avery has done a stunning u-turn and we’ve just made the monumentous decision to make pie for our dinner, with roast potatoes and all the trimmings.
Pie filling is yet to be confirmed.
Perhaps cheese and vegetable? Or mayhaps chicken…

What shall you be eating today, my fine four fendered friends?

:hamburger: :spaghetti::bento::fried_egg::meat_on_bone::fried_shrimp::rice::oden::ramen::poultry_leg::fried_egg::sushi::fries::curry::dango::stew:

4 Likes

1 Like

We are having lamb chops, roast potatoes, Brussels sprouts and carrots :grinning:

4 Likes

When I was at my mates house as a kid his mum asked if I “like pie”. As though the filling is irrelevant.

2 Likes

I can’t think of many bad pie fillings though, tbf.

More information please.

Ricotta.

1 Like

Have you had poke before? I guess it’s similar to sushi in some ways - often the main parts are sushi and raw fish. I tend to go for tofu though with seaweed, spring onion and other stuff.

1 Like

My niece was making ‘sand pies’ over easter, granted both the filing and pastry seemed to be sand so not sure she fully understands pies.

2 Likes

I love a good poke

Don’t we all, don’t we all.

1 Like

I don’t like seaweed.
Not a big fan of raw fish.
Would rather not eat tofu than eat it.

No poke for me, thanks.

3 Likes

Continue…

That’s fine, @tiltingatwindmills got there first anyway

1 Like

Cooking up butternut and lentil bake with cheesey potato mash topping. Cooking up now to actually eat after I hate watch Chelsea and manU later.

So far:

1 Like

V has been helping me do we’ve been doing a one for me, one for him Sonos playlist. So far, so Lizzo, Dolly, that old town road one, proclaimers, Lily Allen.

2 Likes

A giant shagging Nelson’s Column

1 Like

Yummy!!!

1 Like

Gonna go big Asdas get some bread and let the reduced section be my guide.

2 Likes

Banh mi with that weird curried mango tofu, though sriacha veganise always saves the day.

1 Like