🍽️ Sunday Dinner 🍽️

Tenderstem broc, Roast spuds and parsnips, them vivera plant steak things and some sort of onion goop over the top of it all

Might have some stuffing too

2 Likes

Love when you’ve had a delicious idea for Sunday Dinner well in advance and have time to really savour the anticipation of it :yum:

1 Like

I really think that you should.

2 Likes

Onion, pepper, potato, Italian herbs, veg stock tinned toms, mixed beans, tom puree and slow cook

1 Like

Firecracker roast veg parcel things, Mexican rice and corn on the cob I reckon.

1 Like

They only had rigatoni in the shops. That’s the best one lol. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just had a root around in the freezer and found three bags of pizza dough taking up loads of space so we’ve taken two out. Iirc this dough isn’t very good so they won’t be the best pizzas we’ll ever make but I’m still happy with our decision.

Feeling pretty pleased with myself for impulse buying mozzarella last week :sunglasses:
Disappointed we don’t have a basil plant yet tho :cry:

1 Like

It’s fun getting creative using up whatever you’ve got in the house imo :blush:

Rigatoni is great. What sauce are you going to have with that?

Also took two brownies out of the freezer :sunglasses:

1 Like

I made lamb ragu yesterday so i just need to turn the slow cooker on in a couple of hours

1 Like

FTFY mate

2 Likes

gonna probably cook some fish and veg.

at the same time might also make a ratatouille as i have lots of veg that needs cooked.

We’ve got a massive parsnip and some broccoli that needs using. Going to bung them in a soup for the week with some onion and spinach and hope for the best.
:pray: for no fermented kale-diarrhoea disaster soup this time :nauseated_face:

1 Like

feel i may have missed this story. not that i’d thank you for a recap :slight_smile:

It just looked like poo. Bubbling poo.
And it smelled horrible so we flushed it.
Damn should have used it as a fertiliser! We missed a trick there.

1 Like

Should have put it through the soda stream

1 Like

Oooh, I have 2 brownies in the freezer

1 Like

You’re welcome :wink:

:nauseated_face:

:face_vomiting: