Sunday evening stroke each others heads

3 Likes

I definitely need my head stroked tonight and each night through the coming week

7 Likes

Love to everyone.

Have a pic of Ginge for free.

17 Likes

I’m still so stuffed but I want pudding.
Hope @Avery’s not too tired to give me thr good strokes tonight.

1 Like

Evening. Eating sushi in Bristol. I thought I’d been here before but it seems not? Weird mix of very very pretty scenery and ugly 80s concrete.

I have made two new friends today, and strengthened two other friendships. what a lovely day.

9 Likes

watched so much queer eye this weekend, so feeling great about myself

now watching line of duty and drinking a little glass of wine

6 Likes

Glad everyone’s doing well!

6 Likes

Evening! Finally finished all my chores for the evening, either side of Chinese takeaway. Watching TV with a peppermint tea and readying another HGATR. Not much else going on really.

Sandbar’s the best drinking establishment in Manchester, isn’t it

I had a very nice couple of drinks there when it was deserted in the early afternoon, dunno why I don’t go there more often

5 Likes

yes Tri Repetae

Feeling slight melancholy but remembered I’m going to an Oxide Ghosts (the Brass Eye doc) screening on Wednesday (which will spur me on this week at work, cause ideally I’d be able to take the next day orf)

so huzzah to that

ooh ooh ooh and on Thursday, if I take that day off, I can go down and look at this weird electronic musical instrument exhibit thingy

1 Like

Haha! Yeah just read that back :joy: I mean nice gentle back strokes.

1 Like

Played loads of football today. Joined a new team in a league and they are all :ok_hand:people so that is ace

1 Like

When I lived in Manchester, that place was my favourite.

2 Likes

dreading my boss telling people im leaving and worried i’ll start laughing out of nervousness when he does. and then people all asking me questions about it. find this stuff way more anxiety inducing than actual job interviews

2 Likes

Pudding! These were reduced to 50p :hugs:

4 Likes

Dread Audit

• AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH
  • Bleurgh
  • Meh
  • Hooraaaaaay!

0 voters

I’m working four whole days next week.