Sunday Food

Happy Day!

What are you eating?

:pizza::stuffed_flatbread::hotdog::shallow_pan_of_food::hotdog::ramen::taco::sandwich::hamburger::burrito::bento::falafel::spaghetti::waffle::green_salad::sushi:

1 Like

Should have saved my balti for this :frowning:

2 Likes

Its not Sunday yet!

1 Like

Its 9pm so Im drinking (Yorkshire) tea.

I will probably eat some peach rings

1 Like

Gonna kick it off in the traditional style with a spot of morning food, personally. Around about the end of the morning, lets say, early afternoon Im gonna kick so of that morning food to the back of my mind and switch up the rest in to afternoon food mode. Youd better believe afternoon food will be followed with further afternoon food, but only up to a point, and that point, you might be keen to know is early evening. The perfect time to enjoy some early evening food. Dont plate i all up though, some of the best early evening foods are actually evening foods in camouflage. I can barely stomach it right now, but by mid evening, a whole plethora of mid evening food is going to signal what is likely to be the end food for the day, but mark my words weve got some mid evening food getting dangerously close to date in the fridge and, well, I dont need to tell you.

4 Likes
  • FOOD

0 voters

oooh i dont know yet. ive some pastries though

1 Like

Gonna go for a big walk today so something like porridge since someone finished my weetabix :sob:

1 Like

Making porridge for breakfast.

Tempted to put peanyB in it.

1 Like

Croissants and coffee for breakfast.

I have a feeling Ill be grazing all day.

2 Likes

Hey @Gnometorious youll be happy to hear Im making my almost famous lentil pie for the first time in ages. Going to have it with roast trimmings (roast pots, carrots, cabbage, yorky pud puds, gravy) because I can.

Breakfast will almost certainly be eggs

4 Likes

Eggs and cheese and onion rolls

6 Likes

Pumpkin pie, apple pie and maple glaze donuts from the vegan fair.

11 Likes

Late breakfast club represent

5 Likes

Just made this

6 Likes

Think we all know whats about to happen here.

11 Likes

Had a big brownie left over from yesterdays delivery for breakfast. Some kind of sandwich for lunch and probably just slow cook some jacket potatoes for dinner. Not very exciting today Im afraid.

1 Like

Just bought those paprika prawns from m&s. Slightly obsessed with them. Theyre so smoky. Just going to have them with some avocado pasta sort of thing

1 Like

Coffee and spiced biscuit cake for brunch.

Feeling like making a rendang for dinner, already cannot wait for the hour of stirring at the end.

1 Like