๐Ÿฅ‘ Sunday Food ๐Ÿฅ‘

Hello and good day to you, my delicious friends

What are you cooking today? Going out to eat? Ordering takeaway? Doing any baking?

Please tell us all about it.
:camera_flash: appreciated :relaxed:

:stuffed_flatbread::curry::pizza::ramen::hotdog::fries::falafel::taco::shallow_pan_of_food::bento::burrito::hamburger::stew::green_salad::sushi::spaghetti:

2 Likes

Just ate a few grapes

Yes, I am

1 Like

Cheese on toast for breakfast

9 Likes

Iโ€™ve got these to go in the oven:

Homity pie, with a mini pie with the leftover pastry and mix. Maybe sautรฉ some potatoes to go with it

7 Likes

*Devon pie

1 Like

Making me want to try making homity pie

Only realised halfway through making my breakfast that I only had one egg in. Deeply disappointing.

Lunch will either be picky bits from Boโ€™s or something out while Iโ€™m running errands, dinner will be last nights lasagne with gazza B and salad

2 Likes

Not sure on lunch, going to hit up the co-op in a minute. Having breakfast for dinner and Iโ€™m very happy about it.

1 Like

Feel lime I have a hangover despite not drinking at all yesterday. Going to Greggs for a pigs in blankets baguette and a sticky toffee muffin.

3 Likes

No idea what to have for lunch. Need to get up and go to the shops.
Have a notion for a steak sandwich for dinner :thinking:

2 Likes

had 4 (four) slices of toast for breakfast. genuinely think somethingโ€™s wrong with me.

Think you were just hungry, pal

3 Likes

nah, I think I could eat another four and still be hungry

Got a steak bake too.

grin GIF

6 Likes

Little fridge snack with my :coffee:

2 Likes

Ooh looks like me and the #lads #squad are off for an early afternoon trip to Bragazziโ€™s. Sweet or savoury? Both? Watch this space

1 Like

Ooft #goals

1 Like

Me. Steve. Pete. Ross. All the lads down to Bragazziโ€™s for a small coffee. Going to be epic

4 Likes

Update: Lunch is a tin of big soup, rolls & crisps.

3 Likes

Lunch: pitta with brie, tomatoes and houmous.
Hula hoops and a satsuma

2 Likes