🥓🥖 Sunday Food 🥖🥓

they’re the best. go through loads of them, it’s a borderline addiction :slight_smile:

1 Like

CCWSACO

1 Like

Progress (this is meant to be a side to rice and things but just having it sort of like a soup. It’s so good)

9 Likes

:yum::drooling_face::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Just a couple of rolls and square.

9 Likes

Veggie sausage sandwich for lunch

1 Like
  • Takeaway
  • Cook

0 voters

Making (but not eating) gnocchi, again

Why not?

1 Like

This poll is making me want to get a takeaway instead of cooking.

1 Like

Decided to try separating the stress of the making the gnocchi from the effort of making the dinner. So, preparation effort now, v easy dinner in a few days time

Also gives me time to tidy up the gnocchi mess over the next days hah

2 Likes

Tin o pea and ham and a couple of rolls for lunch

Exciting!

7 Likes

Wondering what kind of rub to do for this chicken. Any ideas lads?

Usually do ours by mixing olive oil, chilli flakes and garlic granules and brushing it on till the chicken is completely covered.

3 Likes

Those rolls look nice

Breakfast - toast and jam with coffee.

Lunch - Morrisons veg fritter sandwich, mango juice, apple, white choc chip cookie, more coffee.

Wor Lass is making bunny chow for tea. I’ll be making reference to ‘Nothing’s Changed’ from the Poetry From Different Cultures GCSE anthology later.

2 Likes

Had plenty of pancakes with Nutella & banana this morning.

Now for a sad sandwich courtesy of uppercrust

8 Likes

I just ate a nifty snacking apple. I didn’t take a photo so have a third photo of a bacon naan instead. I had mango chutney, roasted red pepper sauce and a few dashes of Tapatío hot sauce on mine

7 Likes

I’ve always wondered about those baguettes, was it stale or was it OK?

my darling partner would like it on the record that she – a real rarity, this – cooked some food, and I am not allowed to take the credit

10 Likes