Sunday Funday

Go have fun

I’m off to a NT property. How 'bouts u??

4 Likes

Going to the Isle of Wight. For a week. Might be a terrible mistake…

3 Likes

Get your parents used to having a baby in with them at 6 in the morning is my advice.

:star_struck:

8 Likes

My sister is picking me up for a change of isolation scenery (as she had covid before Xmas so is safe with me).

1 Like

Got literally zero plans other than to try and get a JAMuary #2 done

There is snow though so probably going to throw a snowball or something

5 Likes

How is this a Sunday? Feels wrong.
Quite hanging. Might go for a walk in the woods. Might ride a miniature train. Can’t really be arsed though tbh tbf

3 Likes

No way is it Sunday. Nope. Not having it.

Eldest daughter has her ‘wrap party’ at the theatre this afternoon - so I need to drop her in town, hang around for a couple of hours, and bring her back. Not sure what to do in between.

Mrs W sent me this yesterday and I can’t stop thinking about it. Sunday (not Sunday) night treat maybe.

5 Likes

Guess who decided to forgo the no cat in their room rule last night and was sat on at 1am

20 Likes

Off out for a walk

1 Like

Urgh so tired! Off to see my Nan and her wife so that’ll be nice. Haven’t seen them since before Covid.

2 Likes

@whiterussian look at this beauty

Classic “I’m hard as nails, me” injury: sort of caught my hand a bit in my backpack strap while taking it off. Didn’t even hurt, just sort of… was a thing that happened. I am a delicate flower.

5 Likes

Looking at going to stay near Seamills at Easter…good idea @keith @Witches other Scottish disers??

Morning

Having toast with marmalade and coffee no 2

Got my first 1st date of 2022 shortly (going for coffee). New year, same activities

4 Likes

She lives on a boat and is moored in the same place as the person I went on a date with last year who also lives on a boat

They probably know each other eh?

3 Likes

Morning all :wave:

Incredibly dozy this morning. Off to the woods for a walk, then pizza later, postponed from yesterday. Sun’s out, looking pretty lovely on the old Withervane

2 Likes

This is an accurate representation of each & every night in my bedroom

13 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

9 Likes

Morning

Just back from doing Junior ParkRun. If Jimbo didn’t get a personal best he must have been seconds off. He did good.

Zero plans for the rest of the day. I’ve peaked and it’s not yet 10am

1 Like

Never heard it called etc. etc.

2 Likes

Morning all.

Had a good long sleep last night, probably @11 to 8.30.

GF is going out for a meal this afternoon, so probably do some more vidya/ Mando or lego.