Sunday Funday

I’m going to drink lots of Guinness and watch the golf today, might also get stoned. Looking upward to it

ave it like an oligarch

2 Likes

can’t

be

arsed

1 Like

Having veggie sausage rolls for lunch. Will probably have a bag of crisps as well, then I need to pop out for dinner supplies. Lovely stuff.

Hiding in bed all day. :rat::sleeping_accommodation:

There’s a guy who was in costume as (batman’s) Robin who won cardiff’s half marathon this morning - beating a ton of pro athletes and actually setting the world record for half marathons in fancy dress

Fair play
edit: he didn’t win the whole thing actually, forget it.

This is like a parody.

:smiley:

What the hell is with his voice/accent? Fucking ridiculous.

1 Like

can’t stop watching it. best popstar ever

ghostface killah’s doing a 3pm show in town and i cba. it’s raining and it’s £30. would go if it was the evening, maybe

cooking stew for this week’s lunches. got some chicken in the slow cooker and a sauce simmering on the stove. We’re gonna make a potato gratin and have it with roast chicken and salad later and we’ve even got spotted dick for pud. check us out!

Nice!

Catastrophically hungover :frowning: I had the best time in Nottingham last night though. Met some top people and screamed Allo Darlin lyrics in fydb’s face.

Fucking hell! :frowning::anguished::fearful:

It’s definitely no this is it…

Hey!

I’m super tired – was at a seminar all day yesterday, went out and got drunk and stayed up late and been back at the seminar all day today. Finished now though – back home, changed into comfy clothes and I’m just gonna sit here and watch tv and eat for the rest of today.

And tomorrow I’m seeing Weiner (the documentary), which I’m pretty excited about!

The curtains in my room are too short, so I went out and bought the exact same length curtains by accident and am now attaching one to the other like a true human