Sunday general purpose feat tired DiSers

Hello from Heathrow.

No travel chaos as yet. Largely just v tired people and slightly inefficient staff scheduling

5 Likes

Hello @xylo

Morning @xylo , safe travels!

Just done morning bottle for baby, going get a coffee now and watch some TV in bed while she plays. Lovely and sunny out. Hopefully going on a day trip today, though have yet to decide where!

1 Like

Where on earth are you going? (I like this phrase when talking about international travel)

7 Likes

Was tired last night and have had a shit sleep. Even more tired now.

Morning all :wave:

Didn’t sleep amazingly due to uncomfortable mattress, loud cats in the garden, children waking etc. But I’m in bed and don’t have to do much right now so that’s something.

I think we’re going on a steam railway today and then to a castle. Proper tourist behaviour.

3 Likes

At the boot sale since half six. Sold a load already and V has bought a load of weights to ‘get ripped’ :rofl:

14 Likes
  • Get up, start sorting the flat out
  • Snooze zzzzz

0 voters

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

6 Likes

Just ordered a McDonald’s.

3 Likes

Gonna read on the sofa with coffee

That’s it. That’s the tweet.

2 Likes

On a thrash metal dog walk.

When I get back I’ll be dying my youngest daughter’s hair purple.

9 Likes

Is she aware?

7 Likes

Kerry King Charles Spaniel, Mastiff of Puppets, etc

7 Likes

I am tired. Down at my parents, and they had a big party yesterday, so i filled my natural role of tidying/sorting/keeping people’s glasses filled.

Currently feel like i could sleep for about 85-90 years, but need to get the dog out before it gets too hot.

There’s a lot of leftover food from yesterday (3/4 of a pavlova, a side of salmon etc), but word on the street is that today features a bbq. Naturally pictures will be forthcoming to @Gnometorious 's Sunday food thread if that particular rumour holds true.

2 Likes

Oh yes, she’s been hassling me to do it all week.

2 Likes

Morning all!

We’re going out for breakfast before my brother gets on a train.

I didn’t sleep well but at least The Child didn’t wake me up through the night.

There was some discussion of going to yet another furnitire shop to buy furniture for a house we don’t oen that we can’t store in the house we live in. I hope this does not come to pass.

Having an hour’s lie-in after I was up with A in the night. Poor gal is teething badly.

This Post Paid For By PROF$.

Feel like i got an empathy hangover from pride despite not leaving the house yesterday.

God your brighton disers sure know how to party. Why you make me feel this way

4 Likes

Off on a day trip to Llangollen! :blush: Excited to go my favourite bakery there and pick up some Bara Brith :heart_eyes:

Maybe a little trip on the steam train too. Lovely.

4 Likes