Sunday general purpose feat tired DiSers

Hey, no real plans. Wife is chilling in bed still and I’m doing the breakfast round up.

Dream chat: Dreamt that I was in a group chat with @Malva. The group chat purpose was to post interesting historical or architectural oddities. They’d come down to visit some friends in Chichester. I ended up watching a game of cricket from the pub garden and they were behind me drinking Get27 with their mates. I was really bad at guessing where the pics were taken.

2 Likes

Stike that, we’re going Conwy instead. Mr s_w changed his mind, fortunately before we needed to change route slightly. Still getting Bara Brith. Also seafood for lunch.

Morning

:cold_face:

:yawning_face:

:alien:

1 Like

Meant to be taking og bairn to cinema but awaiting the awakening of my wife. Was hoping to do an early showing then a mcdonalds for lunch (even though i swore off them as they make me feel like shite afterwards).

Slept alright but think the wife came to bed very late as she was up watching below deck which is filled with the worst people imaginable - i cannot tolerate it. She seems to have been watching it every available moment for weeks now. How many episodes of this can there possibly be?

Going to play computer games and maybe watch the second half of Taboo (2017) as I am very much enjoying the genre of “Tom Hardy being a weird mad bastard and walking about looking filthy the entire time and he has a hat”

Currently sat in Venice airport, shortly getting on a boat

1 Like

:man_vampire:

9 Likes

I was thinking

5 Likes

@xylo right now:

5 Likes

So every season has about 15 episodes. There’s 9 seasons of regular below deck (the original one), then there’s below deck med, below deck sailing and below deck down under. She’ll be busy for a while!

1 Like

Hola
A rare Sunday where mr meo isn’t at golf as he’s off on a golf trip this week instead. So we’re having lazy morning then going to the park with his family. Desperate for a proper ice cream van ice cream that I’ve been craving for weeks now.

Where ya off to xylo

Morning!

Hungover.

Currently applying coffee and bacon sandwiches.

3 Likes

Sounds soggy

New Beavis and Butthead has a really really odd one where its Beavis talking to fire, no Butthead

Gonna make pizzas later, so about to crack on with a pizza sauce for the base

3 Likes

40 mins till we get to Conwy. I really need a coffee. Mini s_w will be ready for a bottle too so perfect excuse to find somewhere nice to sit and have a brew. :blush:

2 Likes

All of those things are good about Taboo but Jonathan Price is the best thing about it.

I really enjoyed that when it was on, even though it was utter nonsense.

Got a last minute viewing at our house at 11am so been tidying up and catching up on the Office Ladies podcast. Might sit about doing nothing after that, should probably make the most of having a garden still for the next week or two.

Another day in hell