Sunday is upon us. sunday funday

My day is hopefully very similar to yours, just no :bread: making.

i’m having PG tips today, it’s good tea

1 Like

i don’t appreciate PG tips enough, i get so carried away with my fancier teas. lovely morning cuppa tho.

WOAH

Off to the gym innit

1 Like

Morning all.

I’ve finished cleaning the house as we have friends coming over this afternoon and now I’m off the the gym.

WTF has my life come to? I should be coming back for some grubby dance club around now :confused:

2 Likes

Want to do something nice today but will probably sit around doing bugger all. Going out for a beer with an m9 to get some tips on how to do the job i’m doing next.

About to watch the Seinfeld finale with my brekko. Need a new breakfast show, any ideas?

Also going to get a veggie curry that has lime leaves in it which I’m excited about

3 Likes

30 Rock

2 Likes

Meh

Can’t tell what meal I’m meant to be hungry for. Also not really sure if I’m awake.

got rid of facebook years ago for exactly this reason, my MH improved massively when i stopped seeing these kinds of status updates. “just been to the gym (5 hr sesh, natch!) and found out the owner wants me to model in their new promo posters, how embarrassing! :relaxed:

fuck off!

4 Likes

i’ve never got that vibe from you on here but even if i had, i probably would have assumed it was unintentional and you were just sharing genuine productivity news.

I think I’m finally coming down with the lurch that everyone else had over Xmas, so obviously I’m sat on the back step smoking a fag with a nicotine patch on (I gave up smoking ages ago :confused: )

Gonna look at a bed for littleun later and take the kids to city farm and playground

Malcolm in the Middle

3 Likes

Serious suggestions only please, guys

Reckon it’ll be King of the Hill tbh

1 Like

Anglos. Drank too much and did something quite stupid last night so I’m going to go ahead and stay in bed for as long as possible today.

Just as well I haven’t got a coding test to complete for a job application by tomorrow.

Someone bring me a can of Coke.

Everybody Loves Raymond

I’m going to my parents for dinner, picking my dad up from hospital on route.

He’s got an MRI scan on his ear. I didn’t realise hospitals did appointments on a Sunday.

I was going to gym this morning but I don’t feel great, headachy and achey. It started at football yesterday, at first I thought I was a complete lightweight after two pints. I think I’m coming down with something. Not sure I should go to my parents but it feels like I’d be letting my dad down.