Sunday, it's Sunday, put your hands in the air

I’m on my way to Milano :sparkles:

I just bought two hash browns from McDs and they were too salty to eat?! Never had to throw away a hash brown in my life. Genuinely a bit rattled.

What are you up to?

6 Likes

Sup :it: bro

Gallery and museum day ahead, maybe Tunisian food for dinner, and more gelato cos I’ve slacked the last few days

2 Likes

Morning!

Up and watching Match Of the day

Going to go for a walk, b and q, bit of work, afternoon nap, finish Ozark.

Off to work in a moment. Yay

I’m already at work :pensive:

1 Like

Woken up with major, major sniffles.

Up. Got swimming with the og bairn then got cake for nephew’s birthday later.

Might try to squeeze in a run once the weans are in bed. Also i have bonus work to do so might start that.

Morning

Dog got me out of bed early

Watching match of the day with a cup of tea.

Not much planned. Might take the dog somewhere nice for a walk although it’s raining at the moment.

1 Like

Sorry about your hash browns

4 Likes

Morning!

Junior ParkRun shortly, then meeting some pals for pizza for lunch after that. It’s a bit of a mini heatwave right now, so I might suggest a post pizza beer on the beach and see where it lands

1 Like

gonna mow the lawn

need to set up a joint account too, things are getting serious

Lot of respect for the dog for getting me out of bed before 7.30 on a Sunday, going downstairs to demand his breakfast, goes out for a wee, comes back in and goes back to bed.

Never any doubt as to which one of us is in charge.

7 Likes

Stayed out past my bedtime last night (got home at 10.30) cause we were at a charity quiz night (won, obviously) so having a good lie in then got some chores to do and a roast dinner to make. Pretty textbook Sunday.

4 Likes

The solo parenting weekend continues with my absolute least favourite thing - taking the 8yo to her ballet class in the posh part of town and sitting for an hour with the Moncler Gillet-wearing, Porsche Macan-driving Täby mums

Morning all!

So far:
Lie in
Toast and chocolate spread
Laundry

Future plans are full of not sure but we’re having some kind of broccoli pasta dish tonight.

1 Like

Hiya

Coming up to lahndahn for the week. Gonna visit one atd and then off to my other atd’s to stay, they’re putting me up for like 5 days and won’t take any money so I dunno how to repay them :weary:

Also had a maccies breakfast (egg and cheese mcmuff with an additional egg (from my partners mcmuff) and hash brown inside, plus 2 more hashy b’s on the side)

Very hungover. Hit the cafe patron hard yesterday

:wave:t2:

19 Likes

Oh yeah, 3 changes of bedsheets in the past 6hrs. All thanks to a sick bug (2 on my daughter’s bed and one of ours when she was sick on it this morning). Cheers.

Thank you Shrewbie

1 Like