🥦 Sunday Lunch 05-04-2020 🥦

Hello, dear friends,

I hope you’re all doing well.
What’s for brunch/lunch/dinner/supper/ tea, today?

We’re making a roast.
Going to have it earlier than usual, aiming for food to be on the table at 2ish so we can have a tasty supper of bruschetta in the evening.

Have a delicious day :blush:

:shallow_pan_of_food::sandwich::ramen::burrito::green_salad::hotdog::stuffed_flatbread::hamburger::bento::fries::taco::stew::spaghetti::green_salad::sushi::pizza:

Might just eat DCDBs all day, imo :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

4 Likes

I think I’ll be having sandwiches today

2 Likes

Need some onion chutney

And paxo

Just yesterday I was saying to @avery we should try making a spanakopita soon!
Sounds like a yummy day for you.

Cheese and chutney sandwiches?
I do love a good sandwich.

Lamb roast dinner with all the trimmings!

3 Likes

I did my roast yesterday so it’s roast dinner sandwich :drooling_face:

1 Like

Ah who cares anymore, don’t matter

1 Like

It’s a damn good thing i went without eggs for breakfast this weekend, inly got one left for yorkies :scream::egg::confounded:

1 Like

Had a garlic bread baguette

5 Likes

Halloumi, stuffed peppers and tofu hotdogs on the barbecue; served with beetroot and feta salad, and potato salad.

3 Likes

Heinz tomato soup and home made soda bread, and crumpets and jam.

2 Likes

Homemade spiced carrot and lentil soup, dinner idk maybe leftover veggie curry? Or make some tuna spaghetti

1 Like

I’m going to make a vegan lasagna!

2 Likes

:musical_note:

4 Likes

Some guys (me) get all the luck :smirk:

Tongue sandwich for lunch, meatless roast later.

1 Like

Sounds like One for the Thursday thread m9!!!

7 Likes