Sunday Lunch / Dinner 4th August 2019

Dearest friends,

What are you having?

Iโ€™m pondering over Mexican, Italian or roast.
Or something else entirely.

:fried_egg: Eggs for breakfast

:taco::shallow_pan_of_food::hotdog::stew::burrito::green_salad::baguette_bread::hamburger::fries::ramen::sandwich::curry::bento::moon_cake::spaghetti::oden:

Pictures enthusiastically encouraged :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Think Iโ€™m going to use the paltry things in my kitchen to cobble together a fry up. Chippy on the cards for dinner. Itโ€™s a wonder Iโ€™ve lived this long.

1 Like

Iโ€™ve had a diet coke with mango and a bagel for breakfast. Not sure how this will affect the food trajectory of my day yet.

1 Like

Post pride hangover

Going to have a roast and watch the football somewhere

2 Likes

Think this is just shortened to โ€˜Shameโ€™.

3 Likes

Scrambled eggs on toast and cheese and onion rolls. Iโ€™m already full after one slice of toast :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Had bacon, eggs and beans for breakfast. Thatโ€™ll do my until tonight.

Making a chicken, ham and Leek pie for dinner.

1 Like

I only had a smoothie for breakfast so iโ€™m gonna have breakfast for lunch - eggs, bagel, beans, sausages. bd

2 Likes

Lovely stuff! Please post pics of your pie. What recipe are you using?

Bd?

Mixed roast at the pub, or might go for the cheap roast at Debenhams canteen that has its own charm

1 Like

Or maybe both

(two thumbs up)

1 Like

As per daily thread, french toast w/fried cherry tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, and more basil than it is reasonable to have in one serving.

Was eaten too quickly to photograph, sorry. Here are some vaguely representative emoji instead:
:bread: :egg::tomato::leaves::plate_with_cutlery:
^cutlery was the other way around though because Iโ€™m not a monster.

Also made ice cubes last week from the reserved liquid when I stewed some rhubarb, so have some of those in fizzy water for homemade fizzy rhubarb :yum:

3 Likes

Also eggy bread produces significantly less crumbs than regular toast when given to a toddler, which makes lunch less stressful.

2 Likes

Seiten burger and chips from Mono. The Child has drunk a glass of orange juice with a spoon instead of eating the veggie holiday we ordered for her.

5 Likes

The what now?

5 Likes

Those chips look really good!

Yesterday my bro and I made the best wedges Iโ€™ve ever had in my life.
I kinda want to recreate them.

1 Like

Those chips make me want chips. Gonna go get a potato and have a veggie holiday.

1 Like