Sunday Lunch July 14-07-2019

It is indeed Sunday.
On Sundays we feast!
What are you feasting on, friends?
I’m going out for lunch. Haven’t decided where yet. Would rather avoid a chain so thinking of heading into Caversham as I think there are a couple of independents there. Or might end up in The Griffin. Rest assured, I will report back with words and pictures.

:eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:

1 Like

This place but not until 5ish.

www.thesportsmanmogador.com

Was supposed to be going for Sunday Lunch for my GF’s birthday, but feel completely wiped after stomach issues last night.

Might have some soup.

1 Like

Quorn lasagne. Got the tomato sauce made earlier and slow cooking all day. Will make up a bechamel during the break in the cricket. Might make some garlic bread too

3 Likes

Yayyyy! So I’ve whacked a gammon (wheyyyy) in the slow cooker with some maple syrup and set the alarm for 7pm :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

2 Likes

Gonna do a few bits on the BBQ. Some chicken and lamb kebabs, burgers and a leek.

2 Likes

Apparently we are having some noodle-based dish, but this is all the detail I have.

1 Like

Another portion of wild garlic tofu salad, got some onion ring crisps as well.

3 Likes

This sounds much nicer than mystery noodles.

Pub lunch. Can’t decide between Sunday roast and pizza. Might get both.

1 Like

Pizza with Yorkshire pudding as the base.

4 Likes

Would eat.

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon x

Yum! What you having with it?

Fully expect a KFC

Well I’m gonna save a lot of it for my sandwiches this week so will slice and fridgerate. And I think I’ll make the most of a picky tea as I’ve got some other lil bits and bobs too like pork pies and coleslaw :pig2::pig2::pig2:

1 Like

Just finished this. Would eat again right now quite frankly.

6 Likes
  • Quattro (indie Italian)
  • The Griffin (hit and miss pub)
  • Indian

0 voters

Just ate half a cheese and onion pasty and now I’m not hungry. Meeting mates at 2.
Oops.

1 Like

Morrisons didn’t have any leeks ffs. Bought some corn on the cob instead, but it’s not the same.

1 Like