Sunday Lunch July 14-07-2019

It is indeed Sunday.
On Sundays we feast!
What are you feasting on, friends?
I’m going out for lunch. Haven’t decided where yet. Would rather avoid a chain so thinking of heading into Caversham as I think there are a couple of independents there. Or might end up in The Griffin. Rest assured, I will report back with words and pictures.

:eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:

1 Like

This place but not until 5ish.

www.thesportsmanmogador.com

Quorn lasagne. Got the tomato sauce made earlier and slow cooking all day. Will make up a bechamel during the break in the cricket. Might make some garlic bread too

3 Likes

Yayyyy! So I’ve whacked a gammon (wheyyyy) in the slow cooker with some maple syrup and set the alarm for 7pm :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

2 Likes

Gonna do a few bits on the BBQ. Some chicken and lamb kebabs, burgers and a leek.

2 Likes

Apparently we are having some noodle-based dish, but this is all the detail I have.

1 Like

Another portion of wild garlic tofu salad, got some onion ring crisps as well.

3 Likes

This sounds much nicer than mystery noodles.

Pub lunch. Can’t decide between Sunday roast and pizza. Might get both.

1 Like

Pizza with Yorkshire pudding as the base.

4 Likes

Would eat.

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon x

Yum! What you having with it?

Fully expect a KFC

Well I’m gonna save a lot of it for my sandwiches this week so will slice and fridgerate. And I think I’ll make the most of a picky tea as I’ve got some other lil bits and bobs too like pork pies and coleslaw :pig2::pig2::pig2:

1 Like

Just finished this. Would eat again right now quite frankly.

6 Likes
  • Quattro (indie Italian)
  • The Griffin (hit and miss pub)
  • Indian

0 voters

Just ate half a cheese and onion pasty and now I’m not hungry. Meeting mates at 2.
Oops.

1 Like

Morrisons didn’t have any leeks ffs. Bought some corn on the cob instead, but it’s not the same.

1 Like

Toast is maybe a bit underdone and the wrong sort of bread, but the rest looks goooooood.

1 Like