Sunday: march the fourth be with you

Urgh, throat feels horrible. :frowning: Going to the pub in a bit.

Should I stay home and do domesticated things in the warm or should I go to the cinema?

Cinema options:

• Shape of water (looks great)
  • Ladybird (looks like it might be very very twee and annoying)
  • A fantastic woman (looks, er, fantastic)

Hate hot coffee, is an espresso martini acceptable at 11am?

2 Likes

I am also wondering this although not about a fantastic woman. Shall we do a poll?

• Shape of water
  • Ladybird
  • A Fantastic Woman

0 voters

1 Like

Absolutely!! :cocktail:

Cheers :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

I’ve only just had breakfast and i kind of want lunch already

Playing a bit of stardew valley. Really want to find a dinosaur egg and hatch a dinosaur :sauropod:

2 Likes

Anglos,
Gonna meet my sis for some lunch in a bit then tonight I’ve got the closing gala shindig of the Glasgow film festival, always a fun wee night.

You watching the film? It looks decent.

1 Like

scarily addictive game!

Can I interest you in?

Yeah I’ll be seeing the film, have heard it’s very good.

1 Like

Hiya :wave:t2:

Just had breakfast. Mum is cooking breaded pork chops for dinner later and they smell AMAZING. I need to finish a job application today - there are two questions left and they’re quite straightforward but in true dingaling style I’m massively overthinking my answers and getting frustrated.

If I can get them done by this evening then I’m gonna have a homemade pamper sesh including poss dyeing bits of my hair green :relaxed:

Gonna watch Ru Paul’s Drag Race in a bit, I’ve managed to stay unspoiled so far but I think my luck is gonna run out v soon!

6 Likes

Hmm maybe. See I like the coffee flavour but not the taste of a typical cup of coffee.

A vending machine I saw in a toilet last night was advertising pills that have the caffeine of ‘3 strong coffees’. Think if I took one of those my heart would stop.

Want some help on the questions?

3 Likes

I am on a train. Looking forward to stuffing my face with some sort of bento as breakfast seems such a very long time ago. Such a very, very long time ago.

Hmm, what?

1 Like

Had a mad one in South London last night, nice to be home, but also lol the drummer of Fucked Up walked into the pub and I marked out

Love the smell, and coffee flavoured things (revels, martinis) but when I drink a cup of coffee my face is all :tired_face:

Aww, thank you so much!

They’re asking me how to describe how I work, and I’m finding it difficult to articulate even though I’ve been doing it for about five years! Shall I PM you?