Sunday Megawinners

Yes! A nation rejoices!

I love Miquita :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Morning :wave:

I really need to hurry up and get ready to drive to Kent but I’m tired. It’s my dad’s birthday so it’ll be nice to see him and my family.

1 Like

Morning going looking at light fittings today. Hopefully food and a pint of bitter at the Boat & Horses to see me through.

Sunday existential crisis. Standard.

Wanna spend all day listening to twee indie pop.

2 Likes

No idea who the two female guests are. Is this old age??

Wow. You don’t know Frankie Bridge from the Saturdays and Becky Hill singer and songwriter from Bewdley.[2] She rose to prominence after appearing on the first series of The Voice UK , auditioning with John Legend’s “Ordinary People”. She joined Jessie J’s team and reached the semi-final of the competition.

2 Likes

Toying with the idea of going for a run. Lot of very big puddles out there though.

HP BD BITT! :cake:

1 Like

Just nearly choked to death on a maoam that I picked up off the carpet.
Would have been a fitting way to go

1 Like

Heading to Gatwick as we’re off on our holidays​:grinning::sun_with_face:

11 Likes

Morning all, fell asleep on the sofa and remain there till now. Whoops. the bf brought me a cup of tea, tea tastes so much better when someone else makes it for you :blush:

Finally got my booster yesterday, was expecting to feel a bit ropey but other than a sore arm I’m feeling tip top.

Don’t know what to do today…

5 Likes

Think I’ll make lasagne or chicken adobo for the first time today

Otherwise basically staying in after my WILDLY BUSY daytime yesterday. Gonna tidy the fuck out of some many parts of the flat, clean the fridge, read some book, put on a wash, take out the recycling … just gonna smash it all basically

2 Likes

Shame it wasn’t a @ma0sm

Jesus man :grinning::grinning:

Corner guards are bullshit.

Yes, i do know more than experienced players after watching for a week

Only then would I be a Sunday Megawinner

With a Sunday mega Weiner

2 Likes

Set aside 4 days have you?

2 Likes