Sunday morning brings the dawn in (and becomes afternoon and evening later)

https://www.facebook.com/megatron5000/videos/10152042851272956/

Not sure if you can view this but my god it’s great

Is it 2006?

Sorry mate, sounds rubbish. Wish I could help out. Hope your work can make some kind of allowances but I suppose it doesn’t really work like that

I’m sorry. I went too far. Let’s go on a trip somewhere just you and me.

If I’m honest, work is the least of my worries. I already know I might be starting some classes late and cancelling one but they will be fine with that if the alternative is me taking a week of parental leave.

Morning

Still ill but feel like I’m finally starting to feel a bit better.

Had a really shitty week for various reasons, but feeling a bit more positive today. Going to actually leave the flat which will be a novelty and meet my son for coffee or something.

Done

1 Like

About to have coffee and pancakes. No plans beyond that, which i’m fine with. Guess I might go to the gym, maybe.

Steak and wine last night :arrow_upper_right::arrow_upper_right::record_button::arrow_upper_left::arrow_upper_left:
Sofa tea - MotD :arrow_upper_right::arrow_upper_right:
Sofa coffee - Countryfolly :arrow_up::arrow_up:
Fried potatoes and eggs :eight::two:
Shower :arrow_heading_down::new:
Chores :ng::ok:
Power chill - Netflix/PS4 :arrow_forward::symbols:
Roast dinner :arrow_right::arrow_up_down::arrow_left:

9 Likes

Woke up, got Alexa to play Jagged Little Pill, had a major coughing fit, did a Bob Fleming trying to take cough medicine, now feeling sorry for myself in bed

Isn’t it ironic, don’t you think

Morning all. Felt proper rough yesterday afternoon. Just spent the last 14 ish hours asleep and now felling fresh. Waiting for me Mum & Dad to come round with gardening stuff so me and me Dad can attack the dead tree in the back garden.

Hopefully pub later and then Race Across The World.

anglos a DiS

got some coffee bags so going to see what coffee bag coffee is like

Morning kids, happy International Women’s Day!

Been up with the boy since 6am, feels like it should be lunchtime already, but it’s still breakfast time really, isn’t it? Maybe I’ll just have another coffee.

I got a photo shoot at lunchtime with one of my favourite local bands, so that’ll be good. I’ve been chasing them for it for about six months, so I’m glad it’s finally paid off.

Not much else on today though, I’m still recovering from this weeks ailments, so I’m happy for it to be low key.

1 Like

Leave the bag in m9
#toptips

1 Like

This the tea bag type thing?

Playing #newguitar in bed, then coffee and bagel (the Eric Supreme), off to dads to help him with some stuff and maybe watch a film (he hasn’t seen Birdman yet) then wander back home.

Easy but needed after this full on well. Wanna get a few cinema trips in next week I think

1 Like

I’m probably about to sort out some laundry. Whahey! Top fun. Might also have another cup of tea. Extreme la vie quotidien vibes this morning up in here.

It will be my third different variety of tea this morning though, having already had a cup of T2 French Earl Grey, Twinings Lady Grey, and now probably some Co-Op English Breakfast (I’m doing them backwards, but I don’t care, I’m a rebel)

1 Like

Morning all.

Orlando weeks was pretty impressive at Stoller Hall last night. Don’t think I’d bother with the album but in that room, cocooning you in the sound, it was quite something.

As it was a sit down gig in a formal space didn’t drink much watching the rugby so up fresh and early this morning. Laundry in, batch cook of pasta sauce done, thinking about what else to do with the day.

That’s the one at the Hayward Gallery. Planning to go this afternoon.

1 Like

y

bought them to take camping really, but figured i’d try it out first

1 Like