Sunday morning brings the dawn in

Guilty of starting too many daily threads. But I’m up and feeling anxious so thought I’d try and make myself feel better.

Got absolutely annihilated on wine last night. Seem to be trying to avoid the world and its reality by any means possible. I’ve got tomorrow off, which is a really nice thought and offsets the Monday dreads.

Dunno if I mentioned but I have really lovely neighbours and about a week ago one delivered a care package to me with some treats including… Some maple syrup breakfast bars, Gail’s pastries and some hooky Nike vapormax trainers because they didn’t fit her.

I can’t seem to take them off. They’re the most comfortable thing that have ever been on my feet. They’re bright yellow and I get compliments or comments on them wherever I go. I paid twenty quid for em. Just insane.

Tell me about your day and what you’ve got planned. Might go an execution style maccy Ds later

14 Likes

Morning Tilty, I got drunk on not very much beer then had bad sleep and Very Odd Dreams.

Today I will be mostly dog walking and emailing work people about work things even though it’s my day off. I also need to clean the house.oh no.

1 Like

I had to refit my dream catchers after they fell down because my dreams were getting ridic and much more realistic… Ie I had send someone a message and then my dreams were absurd.

1 Like

I don’t understand this because it’s early but I’m happy for you and your new trainers.

1 Like

Hahahaha.

Dream catchers are these like… Cotton circles that you make and put up next to your bed to ward off bad dreams.

2 Likes

Hahahhah someone is still knobbed

Oh fuck here’s my first indescretion as a mod I appear to have edited your post rather than quoting it. Please restore it was completely unintential

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

I’m off round the corner to bin myself

Hahahhah
Seriously tho I’m sorry pressed the wrong button

Welcome back, Wyclef Jean!

12 Likes

Can’t sleep, been awake since 5 :weary:

13 Likes

The Frog the T

3 Likes

Found a review of this once calling it horrendous and unbalanced. :upside_down_face:

17 Likes

The Man The Legend

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

12 Likes