Sunday morning, praise the dawning

In bed with tea, thank fuck. Going to see a Star War later which I’m veryfuckingbloodyexcited about
Morning

3 Likes

Great catting, miaow. Are they twins? Wait. Do cats have twins? Are they litter buddies?

Well heck! That’s no good.
I love you DarwinBabe
I LarwinYabe!

I hope the noodles do their excellent noodley thing

3 Likes
5 Likes

Thinking of going for a third bed tea. This is unheard of behaviour from me.

3 Likes

Fuck Christmas. Seriously.

3 Likes

Rs alarm went off at 6.45 ARGH!

Been out and then…
Making soup then taking kids swimming then to carol concert then football…

Relaxing can’t come soon enough…

Do your thing, bed tea

3 Likes

got sunday brunch on with the sound off and they’ve made a roasted glazed butter nut squash thing that looks #decent

maybe that’s what i’ll do with my day today

2 Likes

mornin’ lads.

went to see ASIWYFA in a cold warehouse last night, bumped into our old pal cowcow.

currently still in bed but @AcceptanceIII’s tea pic is making me gasp for one

3 Likes

@witches was looking for vegetarian roast dinner ideas - any good? (Assuming she made it out of the castle alive)

It was (not sure what happened after that pub closed as I went home - successfully mnaged to get the 2nd to last train home and stumble home).

Looking forward to the meal next month :ok_hand:

They’re brothers! They look pretty identical apart from one has long hair and the other has short.
Also massively different personalities! But both adorable :heart:

2 Likes

hope you let :cow::cow: know he is missed

I lowyow and And So I Watch You From Afar. Great stuff. Is :cow2::cow2: ok?

1 Like

Ordered a big greasy Dominos for my hangover binge. Reading about Winston Churchill’s son on Wikipedia while I’m waiting for it.

“In the days after the 1951 General Election, while his father was forming a government, Randolph amused himself by ringing up Conservative MPs who hurried to the phone on being told that “Mr Churchill” wished to speak to them urgently, assuming that they were about to be offered a ministerial position.”

10 Likes

They’re so sweet! What are their names? I love good cat names. We talked about it last night I think. Cat names!

he’s good!

@japes i didn’t mention DiS tbh as i still feel very odd talking about DiS irl

1 Like

Far, far too hungover for this train ride home bullshit.

Top night with some DiS ATDs last night though.

3 Likes

Mornin. Great bunch o gig last night with Sacred Paws, Ride and Mogwai. Have some pals coming over for a Christmas pot luck later so need to start getting stuff ready for that. I’m making potato au gratin for it

3 Likes