๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿง€ Sunday Munch 13-06-2021 ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅ’

Hello friends,

What are you eating today?

Weโ€™ve got leftover cheese rolls so Iโ€™m going to have a cheese and cucumber roll for breakfast :sunglasses:

:spaghetti::bento::pizza::stuffed_flatbread::green_salad::hotdog::shallow_pan_of_food::stew::sushi::sandwich::ramen::burrito::hamburger::taco::fries:

Morning.

My favourite thread of the week, getting to see everyoneโ€™s lovely dinners!

As for me, I had Biscoff porridge for breakfast.

Getting the BBQ on this afternoon - burgers, sausages, pork belly and halloumi.

2 Likes

:blush: Congratulations! You just charmed your way into my Favourite Disers list :tada::wink:

3 Likes

Breakfast is served

7 Likes

Got approx 4kg of leftover brie that Iโ€™ll be picking at during the day.

Building a pizza oven this afternoon - so weโ€™ll be trialling that this evening.

4 Likes

Absolutely not something Iโ€™d ever dream of eating, but it still looks good.

Made a big old pot of beans yesterday. Had some toasted on a leftover roll topped with cheese for breakfast.

9 Likes

That looks class

2 Likes

Just had my weetabix

1 Like

I do like home baked beans.

2 Likes

Got up at 8 to put some spicy pork in the slow cooker for Carnitas so thatโ€™ll be for lunch and probably dinner as well. Might have some cheese on toast for breakfast.

3 Likes

Just had a brunchie (@epimer)

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1:

These look incredible. Do you have a recipe youโ€™d mind sharing?

Weโ€™re cooking on gas, baby!

7 Likes

Oatcakes for breakfast. Some sort of eggs / sourdough combo for lunch. Not sure about tea

1 Like

Coals are heating upโ€ฆ Slowlyโ€ฆ Might be somewhere near cooking by dinner time the way its going.

Made this monstrosity. Dunno what it is. Sort of a cupboard Shakshuka. Needed greenery, and onions (maybe some cheese, idk). Itโ€™s basically just eggs, tomatoes, sweetcorn, garlic, curry powder, pepper. Filled an hole anyway. Donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll be getting a Michelin star any time soon, but itโ€™s better than a can of Stella and a banana.

10 Likes

Whatโ€™s a brunchie?

It looks good! :blush:

1 Like