Sunday (non-food/ general miscellany)

It’s ok, Rick Stein is on BBC2 for now

We had this exact conversation at work a couple of weeks ago. I was too shy to suggest the lineup of the Sugababes as an alternative analogy

OHWH! OHWH! OHWH! OHWH!

clap clap clap clap

OHWH! OHWH! OHWH! OHWH! OHWH! OHWH! OHWH! OHWH! OHWH! OHWH! OHWH!

16 Likes

Nice morning here!

9 Likes

Anglos a Sunday DiS

American pancakes for breakfast, a shower to wash the London grime off me, and coffee is order of the day this morning. Prob take Jimbo for a bike ride this afternoon

1 Like

Stewart Lee did exactly that analogy at his show last weekend :star_struck:

3 Likes

Squeezed the sugababes line up analogy into a 6th form philosophy essay. Proud moment

5 Likes

Lee stealing my teenage material, flattering and unsurprising

4 Likes

I have a recurring dream that I can’t walk forwards, like my legs don’t work properly unless I either squat and propel myself forward with my arms or I turn around and walk backwards. Can walk fine if I’m backwards. I have this dream so often. Like it’s just something I’ve come to accept that my legs don’t work properly.

Exquisite phrasing.

Go Padres!

1 Like

Not sure Sugababes existed until after I’d finished my A-Levels.

I feel quite old now.

Decided that I should actively look for reasons to leave the house today since without anyone forcing me to go into an office I could very easily go full hermit. Looked up the various “what’s on” websites to see what my options are.

Wow. Bleak.

Might go for a walk along the river in the opposite direction to the way I usually go, for a change of pace. I don’t actually want to do this but I am very low on alternative options.

1 Like

Just came back with the shopping and a glass jar of pasta sauce projectiled from my bag and slammed against two chairs and onto the floor without breaking so off to a good start.

1 Like

Welcome to our community, FuckingAnnoyingSeal

5 Likes

Fucking hate Sundays. Truly awful.

Ha my parents do that with my sisters kids all the time.

1 Like

Did a bike along the canal this morning and am now on a bus to Crouch End to meet my oldest friend for lunch.

It’s sunny but crisp so I’ve donned the cardigan for the first time this year.

Feel like pure shit

Gorgeous day in islay. :sun_with_face:
Off to kilchoman for lunch and a nosey and then for a big walk. Probably have a coupla wee drama along the way :tumbler_glass::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Cheers from me and Henry!

8 Likes