Sunday (not too bloody)

Heya chaps!!!

Hope you’re all very well. I’m already up and listening to some crap pop through my headphones.

Might go back to bed but also might go out on zeeeee bikeeee.

What’s on your agenda? Keep your heads up, keep your spirits up and stay safe xx

1 Like

Hi tilts. I’m sore and achy from yesterday. So hoping I don’t have to do anything

1 Like

Too much knobbing?

All jokes aside sending love and healing vibes x

Morning! Currently having 10 mins on the sofa.
I’ve been going cycling 3 or 4 mornings a week during lockdown, but last few days have been too windy; not having any of that.
Instead, I’m going to walk my son’s dog, grab the Sunday papers, then have coffee, toast and eggs while I do the crossword

Cwbaft

1 Like

Morning all

We’re getting up. Baking bread this morning and we’re going to paint our bedroom. Might take the kids out on their bikes in between coats.

1 Like

This was hard me yesterday. I even told my mum I wasn’t going out and then put down the longest ride I’ve done in five years.

It really is bloody addictive. Better than sex

3 Likes

in answer to your last post on the Saturday thread: yes he probably is

2 Likes

Baby up at 530 to wish me happy birthday. What an angel…

21 Likes

Morning all, anyway :slight_smile:

Slept much better last night. Was only woken once by someone shouting in the street, which is an improvement.

Plans? Gonna have pancakes for breakfast, probably head out somewhere at some point. Maybe make up a picnic if the sun comes out.

1 Like

HP BD AT!

9 Likes

Happy birthday @Twinkletoes! :cake: :balloon: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy birthday climby man

6 Likes

had the best nights sleep for ages - didn’t drink any caffeine after about 2pm yesterday and I sort of don’t believe that’s the reason, but okay

need to get up, breakfast, make some sandwiches then head out on the bike

1 Like

Morning DiS,

Plans for today include cold brew coffee, a trip to the beach, roast dinner and some socially distanced beer.

Happy Birphday AFX

2 Likes

:tada::gift::birthday::partying_face:

Happy birthday!!

3 Likes

Morning all! Will today beat yesterday’s excitement of receiving a hard drive caddy and five-port usb charging block? It’s a high bar. Sunny here at least, might brave the park.

HB AT

1 Like

It’s eid :partying_face: :crescent_moon: :mosque: gonna see my family for a socially distanced walk. Just worried that people will start to do a cummings and put themselves and their families in danger, there’s just the right amount of frustration, desperation, elapsed time and relaxation from the government for people to do what’s natural on eid and visit relatives. But hopefully good sense will prevail

20 Likes