Sunday October 20th

6 hours sleep
Pretty hungover
Just finished breakfast with the 6yo which was accompanied by Neil Young’s Harvest and now she’s playing her toy piano and making up lyrics about putting her arms around the wind & stuff like that

Gonna do a wash and little else today before watching Liverpool smash Man U

Hbu?

3 Likes

Off to London for the day

1 Like

Morning BitT,

Another day of solo parenting for me. If the weekly supermarket delivery arrives bang on 9 then we might go back to the lifeboat centre - which was such a hit that Jimbo woke my other half up at six am and proceeded to spend half an hour recounting every detail of yesterday’s visit. Anyway, there’s a test launch a 9.30 which we might just make.

Otherwise I’ve got a low impact day planned. Gonna cook a roast this afternoon, but if Jimbo wants to watch Paw Patrol all day I’m not going to argue.

5 Likes

Morning all :slight_smile:

Meal went well - raised £250 (which with gift aid a couple of contributions from people who couldn’t make it will be more like £350), food went well, entered into some kind of subscription agreement whereby I make butter chicken on demand for one of the guests in return for Foodbank money :smiley:

The desserts are Mrs CCB’s doing:

IMG_20191019_215551924

31 Likes

Pushed the boat out and got an air conditioned room and a hot water shower so think I’m gonna lay in bed all day and have a few showers

4 Likes

Anglos all.

Working today. Really cba with it. Listening to Tigermilk though so… Had a good chat (well babble on her part) with the kiddo this morning and got a lovely hug from and kiss from her, so yeah, really want to be at work now.

4 Likes

Today: meeting Mrs CCB’s parents for lunch (really don’t feel like any food right now but am sure I’ll have an appetite later).

And then going to see Lamb later. They’re not a band I ever really got into (not sure why, just passed me by) but my friend offered me a free ticket so can’t complain about that.

Morning all. Five hours sleep after a 14-hour working day and feeling well strung out. OTOH going to Birmingham for Future Days, which is eight hours of bands including Jane Weaver, Bo Ningen, Black Country New Road and The Comet is Coming for £25, which is a ludicrously good deal. With a bit of luck there’s a nearby pub showing the football as well.

3 Likes

Liz Kershaw had Lamb on her 6music show yesterday. ‘‘Twas interesting, well worth a listen on the iPlayer or sounds app or whatever it’s called now

1 Like

Your food bank nights always look amazing, you should be well proud of yourself.

Got to do some work, watch Liverpool and maybe go to a local NT place for a wander.

6 Likes

Anglos!

Work soon (with influencers, sigh).

Very tired today, luckily we’re playing “you’re in jail” which involves me lying on the bed and pretending I’m in a jail cell.

14 Likes

Hanging out solo with our silly baby until early afternoon.

28 Likes

My bf has finally put the heating on as he says i was shivering during the night :tada:

3 Likes

That’s one hell of jumper.

6 Likes

She has a badger on her little bum as well :grinning:

10 Likes

Would definitely wear if it was made in adult sizes.

Also, @Twinkletoes her hair! She’s going to have enough for a ponytail before christmas at the rate that is growing.

4 Likes

Adorable!

1 Like

had a dream last night that me and @jordan_229 were hanging out in a flooded kitchen (fully flooded so floating around) so I opened the washing machine in the hopes we could get some air, and when it all drained away he was angry he coudn’t do his washing

DREAMS

5 Likes

Teds is coming round! :partying_face:

Teds is a dog

3 Likes

Ah hope you enjoy! Going to see them here on Tuesday.