Sunday of all weathers

happy birthday! It’s mine later this month - great having two lockdown birthdays in a row, isn’t it?

1 Like

This weekend’s gone too quick.

FAO of @Gnometorious

4 Likes

Legs hurt, arms hurt, fingers hurt. Must be time for a bike.

Oh and these are in the oven.

5 Likes

Mate! Snap!

3 Likes

already had some sun snow and rain. Gonna head out to the park in a minute…literally packing for all weathers :smiley:

Night at the museum 3 later followed by some Sunday arsenal.

Have a magnificent sunday y’all

Jamie Redknapp meets Jack Whitehall

Happy birthday @paidinfull! :partying_face::partying_face:

I really need to be productive today as I’ve been living like a slug for over a week. Don’t even know where to start!

1 Like

Happy birthday @paidinfull :gift: :partying_face: :balloon: :cake: :tada: :birthday:

1 Like

You tease

1 Like

I am determined to get around to doing some sewing today but I also want to clean the kitchen, which is filthy and may derail my other plans.

Happy happy birthday @paidinfull :balloon:

1 Like

:birthday: Happy birthday @paidinfull! I hope you get thoroughly spoiled :birthday: :tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

FAO of @paidinfull

Happy

Birthday!

2 Likes

Hate Sunday Brunch so much.

2 Likes

Definitely making Saag Paneer today. Definitely.

Don’t know what else to do. Cba wasting another Sunday watching football.

The fucking banality of it all. Sunday. Sunday Brunch. King of the tin. Zoom call with random actor. Postcode lottery. Someone’s knocking at the door, somebody’s ringing the bell. Sitting on phone on settee infront of it all doing nothing productive. Permanent state of procrastination and disappointment with oneself. Go for a walk. It’s okay but still shit because you’re in work tomorrow. Get home. Eat. Go to bed. Wake up. Another fucking week at work begins.

2 Likes

Currently being well spoiled

Got an excellent present that may be of interest to fans of Great Pottery Throwdown

I can’t decide what interface settings to use. Even if I change it to Unread I feel like I miss things somehow.

1 Like

Definitely, definitely going to force myself out on the bike in a bit. Definitely.

1 Like