Sunday Sunday Here Again

Walk done. Ended up at 11.5km in the end. Now I’m enjoying a nice pint in the pub.

This looks great, where is this

3 Likes

wife just got back from the shop and bought us a cherry pie :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Sunny Southsea Sunday

6 Likes

RUN

DONE!

6 Likes

Sent you a message

i would have asked them to make the lives of poor and disabled people a misery

oh wait

here’s the fantastic view I had from the highest point on mull:

9 Likes

Cheers man! The Roundhouse can be a bit hit & miss sound and (for a short arse like myself) view wise. Also unfortunately I don’t have the advantage of living 5 mins away from the venue. I’d much rather be sinking a pint of Beamish than dashing for that last train home! :smile:

What was the capacity of last nights venue?

Gonna have a joint in the park and finish this bit of writing then
Also bought a new work shirt from Peacocks. Got to love Peacocks, it has cock in its name.

I could do with some new work shirts and definitely some new jumpers as 2 of my current batch have gone bobbly and another has shrunk. Major cba when it comes to clothes shopping - especially for work kit.

1 Like

Will you be able to refrain from having a slice before 2am?

I got me doughnuts…

2 Likes

Don’t reckon doughnuts and beer are a good combo tbh.

Gotta go savoury with beer.

1 Like

oh yeah i’m gonna have a slice soon with coffee. don’t think i’ll much fancy cherry pie at 2am. coffee will probably be a necessity though!

I’m saving them for later!

Could really go for a freshly baked pretzel right now though… That’d go nicely!

Oh yeah definitely! I’m still umming and ahhing about watching all four episodes live…

All I’ve done today is eat, shower, and change into clean pyjamas. I’m having another lie down now.

as long as i manage to get a bit of kip in this evening i think i’ll be fine. worst case scenario for me is that it’s not very good and i give up after two!