Sunday Sunday Here Again

got all my cleaning done so I’m drinking wine and gonna play a bit of Zelda :muscle:

still not thin, what is going on?!

Dunno if i can deal with it tbh, wasnt what i thought it was gonna be at all

Well my plan to sleep before twin peaks has failed miserably.

Understandable, it is hard going, it’s not an enjoyable watch at all but I kept on going, it’s continues to be grim and depressing but that second episode is the worst. Left feeling really disgusted and angry as you’d expect. those two women who dedicate all their time to finding out what happened are pretty brilliant.

Have started watching three girls on iplayer, fuck me it’s grim

Without giving much away, could you give me an idea of the sorta direction of the rest of it goes in? I.e. does it go in more of a legal direction or is it more social?

I’ll back @urbanfox up on this one. Never had a problem in 12 year of driving unleaded, now I’ve got a diesel I HAVE to wear gloves otherwise my hands stink. I keep spare gloves in the car in case there are none.

1 Like

just put a burger in between a crumpet as I’ve no other bread. feel like I’ve reached peak something, just don’t know what

I’m in bed and I’ve got to say that it feels bloody amazing.

Gonna watch motd2

um, both? Sorry, not sure how to answer. I guess if you’re comparing it to something like making a murderer or west of Memphis it probably goes down a more social route.

1 Like

Oof, was afraid of that :sweat:

I need to nab a fistful from work to stick in my glovebox I reckon.

Going to bed now. Day 6 of 7 at work awaits!

This sounds like an excellent idea. Might buy some crumpets.

oh, I think I got a bit confused at what you meant, durrr. but yeah, the answer is still the same… :sweat: indeed

I’m watching the ice hockey world final. Unbelievable game.

it was alright actually. I only had one crumpet so had to cut it in half