Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday Sunday

Morning everyone,
Fell asleep on the sofa watching MotD last night. Standard. Just picking up where I left off with the repeat. Also standard.

How is it going though? Tell me about your breakfasts, about your plans, your hopes.

Had breakfast and stuck some washing on.

Played about 13 hours of the new total war yesterday. Proper awesome :heart_eyes_cat:

Gonna go see my grandma, then my brother, then back for more total war. Sweeeet.

Nice. A mate from work took Friday off to play that (or some kind of computer game with war in the title, I assume it’s the same one). Well, he said he took it off to pack before moving but I should imagine he’s been sat in his pants all weekend surrounded by empty cardboard boxes.

Is everyone broken?

Time for second breakfast.

Absolutely hanging again

Feel weirdly hungover / broken despite having only drank moderately last night. I did have white wine followed by red, but I always thought that whole mixing drinks thing was a load of balls (it’s all alcohol!)

Not sure what today holds. It looks pretty dull out there

Walked for ages in the rain on my phone last night and now I feel suitably I’ll :sneezing_face: going to see my cousins baby later out of politeness (photos were enough tbh)

Some combinations really catch me out. Obviously I don’t remember which combinations. And wine can definitely be a real dick.

I fancy roast pork.

Mmm crackling ~~ droooooool ~~

Yesssss omg :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

GWS, jazzyjazzbal

G’morn. Slept in til almost 10!!! That’s pretty much unheard of for me. About to have eggs, toaste and cwoffee. Was gonna go out for a wall but the weather looks a bit iffy. Hmm.

Build it yourself or pre-made?

:disappointed:

hungover to fuck. got absolutely destroyed on Friday night, slept pretty much all day yesterday and still hungover. jeesus

Pancakes. Coffee. Strepsils.

Morning, Nick Cave was fantastic last night but I’m well tired this am

Just had eggs, mushrooms toast and coffee

Should ride my bike but it’s soggy out there

Alexei sayle was decent.

There aren’t any suitable breakfast-themed food items in the house…so I’m just staying in bed until it’s acceptable to have lunch. Is 11 okay?