Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Blueberry pancakes for breakfast. Nice.

2 Likes

Made it to work on time despite still being in bed 15 minutes before the bus left! Amazing scenes.

3 Likes

Very very tired after yesterday’s shenanigans.

Just been reading a feature in yesterday’s match programme about our 2016 fan of the year - a guy called Rob who is one of our most passionate fans, who also has Downs Syndrome. His dad was saying how coming to the football was the first time that people didn’t see him as disabled, they just saw him as a fellow football fan, and that it’s huge for him that he’s been so warmly embraced by the community. Has made me quite emotional to be honest. I love knowing how the club has made a positive impact on people’s lives :slight_smile:

11 Likes

also saw her last night

not in front of a fountain unfortunately, was proper great though

When @Ruffers offers praise you know you’ve chosen darkness :wink:

3 Likes

Black coffee tends to be a few shades darker yeah

1 Like

I’ll wait all my life for a quality reference like this. Get it on your CV as soon as you can.

1 Like

bourbon coffee :grimacing:

Xylo, no…

1 Like

Xylo, no…

JFC

This is the only truly acceptable way to drink coffee.

Exhausted, can’t sleep properly. Urgh.

Coffee [Audit]

• Black as the sky on a moonless, etc etc
  • With milk
  • Espresso
  • Cappucciino
  • Latte
  • some mocha bollocks or whatever

0 voters

once i opener a bag, seriously

3 Likes

Standard, everyday coffee is black filter. I will occasionally mix it up with a cheeky mocha or cappuccino, and in the summer I’m a big, big fan of iced lattes/mochas. Yummy.

Although, come to think of it, last time I had a cappuccino I found myself getting annoyed at the amount of foam on it, so might be time to move on from that one.

I am super sleepy now actually, need coffee.

Already done in that fucking creep Lautrec then Fatboy and Slim, so I guess you could say I’m having a pretty productive morning.

Going to stay in bed as long as i can get away with it today.

1 Like

THE COFFEE MACHINE ISN’T WORKING

1 Like