SUNDAY Sunday sunday

Hello, good people of DiS! I hope you have a lovely Sunday. yayclod.001

9 Likes

Morning xcheopis. I’ve just had the enormous pleasure of setting my out of office until October 28. Might go to the gym later, if I’m feeling brave, but right now I’d mostly like to fall asleep again.

7 Likes

Got “Paris-Tours” to the Baby Shark tune stuck in my head.

Doo do de doo.

4 Likes

Happy vacation!

1 Like

:jack_o_lantern::two::zero:

:santa::seven::five:

6 Likes

2 Likes

Good morning! Plans for today - bts online concert, then lunch (something light, not sure yet) then a long walk to a plant nursery to buy a houseplant as they are good for the winter sads, then stop for some cake and tea and hopefully it will still be sunny so I can sit outdoors and then walk back, do some phd work, dinner, do some online tutoring and then shower and sleep.

2 Likes

Mainly solo parenting today. Silly toddler has been asking me to tell her what babby animals are called at breakfast. Off swimming this morning. Maybe a playground in the afternoon. That’s about it.

4 Likes

If I was a parent I’d answer them all correctly except one, and insist a baby horse is called a “twat” or something. Then take them to the zoo for their birthday with some friends when they’re older. Gotta play the long game.

13 Likes

Trying to entertain the nephew with as little energy as possible

25 Likes

Hoogy’s looking well

10 Likes

Ah, I remember swimming, I think…

Watched a group of probably close to 20, wear no masks and hand around a small baby today at the other end of the park a few hours ago.

No one wants to be a snitch but we’re still well in lockdown and the current rules allow up to 5 from 2 different households to hang together outside and you’re still meant to all wear masks. Children over 2 (I think) count towards those 5. @Roy_Disco can probably feel the rage…

Then there was a kerfuffle the other end as a grandpa-aged looking guy and his wife had some kind of bike accident and (CW: injury) he appeared to have either dislocated or broken all the fingers on his right hand :grimacing: - ambulance called it seemed but no sign of it before we left and they’d been waiting there at least 20 mins I reckon :cry:

2 Likes

good morning, gonna walk to the country park in a bit

2 Likes

Hi babe

8 Likes

Hello!

I have a fun day of packing and cleaning ahead. So obviously going to stay in bed for as long as possible.

1 Like

Morning!
Up early with a hangover but have been to the bakery so have a decadent almond croissant for my drive to the pumpkin patch later. Going to pick pumpkins with my nephew then lunch with my mum and dad later - yippeeeee

7 Likes

Mooooorning :smiley: :sunny: :coffee:
Got a lovely day ahead of me. My click and collect books aren’t ready to… well, collect from Waterstones yet which is a bit annoying but that won’t dampen my spirits, oh no.
Gonna hop in the shower and do my silly little tasks for the morning, then take a flask of coffee over and go and sit in my Stepmum’s garden with her. Then meet my bestest friend for more coffee, lovely!
In the best mood, which calls for celebration. And by celebration I mean wearing fun shoes and smiling at strangers.
Have a lovely day everyone!

7 Likes

Anglos a Sunday!

Waiting in for the supermarket delivery this morning, then no plans at all, except for sausage and mash for dinner. No doubt it will include more coffee, and probably a trip to a park to amuse Jimbo.

2 Likes

How popular is pumpkin carving?

I don’t think I can actually carve it there due to covid so it’s just walk in a field of pumpkins and pick out a pumpkin. Apparently it’s very popular, due to Instagram I imagine??

2 Likes